Precious Heart

Today was Valentines day and Jake, sadly was still single. He has a crush though. His crush was tall, athletic, and very very handsome.

His crush was none other than Park Sunghoon. Their schools visual. The one who was titled as 'Ice Prince' do to his cold personality.

It all started when Jake moved to Seoul, all the way from Brisbane, Australia. He was a new student at Sunghoons school, and of course he got lost. And the one who helped him navigate around the place was Sunghoon himself.

At first Jake thought that the way Sunghoon behaved with him on his first day was normal. Being all nice and sweet with him. But he got to know about how Sunghoon usually was when he became friends with Jungwon and Sunoo.

The way his two new friends describe Sunghoon was cold and scary. But that wasn't how Sunghoon was with him. He was sweet and gentle. The way the 'Ice Prince' treated him made him feel warm and all fuzzy.

The way Sunghoon held him on their first meet made them look like a sweet couple already. Jake looking like an innocent little bean that needed to be protected at all cost. Sunghoon looking like an overprotective boyfriend that wanted to keep Jake all to himself.

And all because Sunghoon decided to wrap an arm around Jakes waist. Not to mention all the scary glares he gave to anyone who looked at them, looked at Jake to be specific.

But right after that day. The day that they met. The day Jake started crushing on Sunghoon, the said male never talked to him again.

Jake would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt because he was. Very much. Since Sunghoon, his first crush and first love seems to hate him. Whenever he smiled at the younger, rather than smiling back Sunghoon would look at him coldly before leaving.

Jake was currently in Physics Class. Although it was his favourite subject he was bitter, glaring at all the people being all sweet and lovey dovey. Being single on Valentines Day had that effect on people.

While the lesson continued, people were gossiping outside and it was very disrupting. Not to mention loud and very audible.

"Woah did you hear? Park Sunghoon from Section B is making some sweet arrangements for a special someone."

"Wait actually? I thought it was just rumours. I bet that someone is hella beautiful for Sunghoon to like them."

"They said its someone from Section A."

All the students in the hallway gasped, eyes on Jakes classroom. In a matter of seconds the classroom was swarmed with te

"Get out it is not time for-

"WHO IS IT?" A student interrupted Mr. Yoo who was teaching his class.

"Who is who?" Mr. Yoo asked confused.

"The one who stole the 'Ice Princes' heart."

Upon hearing who who was and knowing that Sunghoons involved, Mr. Yoo also grew curious, looking at his students, trying to guess who Sunghoon took interest in.

He knows that he's suppose to be professional. He's a teacher for gods sake. But he just couldnt help it. The suspense is killing him. Because in all his years of teaching he has never seen Sunghoon take interest in someone.

Mr. Yoo looked around the room and spotted someone he thinks that could be the one Sunghoon liked. It wasnt a she thats for sure. It was a he. And he was cute, short, cheerful, and his warm and welcoming personality seemed to match with Sunghoons cold and scary one.

It was none other than Jake. His favourite student. Sweet, kind, caring, and was very attentive in class. He could see himself in Jake. Except he wasnt cute or short. He was very tall and dominace was evident in his voice and presence.