Bad Boy ( ft. Heeseung )

Sunghoon was known as the schools bad boy. He often got into fights and gets bruises. But lucky for him he had a cute little boyfriend who would treat all his wounds.

You heard that right, boyfriend. His boyfriend was none other than Jake. The schools baby who was also the school nurses assistant. Most of the school injured themselves on purpose or faked being sick just so they could see and be taken care of by him.

Meaning that he also had to help those that Sunghoon beat up. Which made Sunghoon extremely jealous as he had gets to see how his cute little boyfriend be kind and gentle with others

Which was happening now as Sunghoon watched how Jake gently applied oinment near another boys lips that seemed badly bruised and Sunghoon wouldnt mind making it worse if the boy doesnt stop looking at Jake with heart eyes.

Soon Jake was finished treating the boy, but rather than going back to his class. The boy remained sitted in front of Jake, looking at him with the same heart eyes Sunghoon hated.

"Lets get you going and out here." Sunghoon said as his hands wrapped around the boys shoulder, making him stand up against his will, walking him to the door before pushing him out.

"Finally just the two of us." Sunghoon winked with a smirk walking toward the shorter male who looked at him with a pout.

"Sit." Jake demanded, making Sunghoon sigh heavily, knowing very well that he was gonna get scolded again for being involved in a fight.

"What made you think that being involved in a fight is a good idea? If you want bruises just tell me and Ill kick you. You promised me you'd stop fighting." The shorter male scolded sitting Sunghoon down, before sitting in front of him.

"I know but-

"No buts. Just like how theres no more kisses or hugs for you this week." Jake cutted Sunghoon off.

"You cant do that. Thats not fair." Sunghoon whined, trying to pull Jake into a hug and attack him with kisses, but Jake was quick to dodge it and slap Sunghoons arms away.

"Be quiet and let me just treat your wounds already." Jake said getting a cotton, spraying it with betadine to clean the wounds first before applying ointment.

Once Jake was done applying medication to the youngers bruises, Sunghoon took a hold of both his hands in his. Looking directly into the olders eyes.

"I love you." He said sincerely and out of nowhere like always, wanting Jake to know just how much he loves him.

"I love you too." Jake responded but he wasnt done.

"Which is why I want you to stop getting into fights. I dont like seeing you hurt. It makes me feel like the worst boyfriend ever because I couldnt do anything to prevent you from getting hurt. I try telling you to stop, but you dont listen." Jake finished off, sighing heavily, with disappointment in his tone, looking stressed.

"Im sorry Jakey. I promise Ill stop. And this time I mean it." The younger said rubbing the back of Jakes hand with his thumb in circular motions.

"Promise?" With his pinky finger held out Jake questioned, lips in an adorable pout. Sunghoon cooed and laughed at the action before intertwining his pinky finger with the olders.

"I promise."

With that said Jake leaned closer to Sunghoon before pecking the his lips and leaning back, fixing his posture before standing up to return the equipments and medications he used.

"Go back to class Hoon. I still need to clean up and it might take a while." Jake said as he started throwing out all the cottons he had used up.

"Ill help-