"I don't know, hopefully in a couple hours." Dream rubbed her shoulder. He was glad to see her coming back to reality. For awhile, she was stuck in shock.

"Okay...can I tell you something?" Drista asked sleepily. She was so tired, but couldn't actually relax enough to sleep.

"Anything, what's up?" Dream sat back in his seat.

"It's my fault that this happened...I actually told them I might be non-binary. I shouldn't of said that when I was out alone with them." Drista blamed themself for what happened.

"Non-binary?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"...Would this be a bad time to tell you I'm not sure if I'm a girl?" Drista turned their head away from him.

"I- Jesus..." Dream felt horrible, but he just didn't want his sister to end up being an even larger target. "so...what pronouns should I use from now on?"

"Them/them but you can still use feminine names for me. Like sister, I don't mind...I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or not." Drista turned back to him.

"Alright, I'll use them. I love you no matter what, but you have to be careful. Don't tell anyone outside of the family." Dream looked over to George. "George, are you listening?"

George nodded. "I'm listening, I'll use those pronouns for them too." He agreed to be supportive.

Drista smiled slightly. "Thanks guys, I know it's hard to encourage this stuff these days...with the cult and everything." They knew they were lucky to have people who would support their identity.

-

George got back to Ranboo's place, quickly packing his bags without really saying anything to the pair.

"Are you running away to join the circus?" Ranboo asked with a chuckle as he watched George quickly pack his bag.

"No- Dream is having a hard time, and wants me to come back home." George wasn't going to give Dream enough time to potentially change his mind.

"Oh, alright? Was Drista okay?" Ranboo asked, since he didn't get an update from Dream.

"A group of kids beat them up, stabbed them too but it wasn't that deep." George explained the situation as he zipped up his luggage.

"Oh my god!-" Ranboo shrieked, he felt accountable for that. He let them walk out of his sight with the suspicious group. "That's awful, is she okay?"

"They are doing okay. They are back home now with their parents." George let him know that they weren't in critical condition.

"That's good, that's good..." Ranboo wanted to ask about the pronouns, bit assumed it was none of his business at this point. "Need a ride back home?"

"Yes please, you guys have been lovely. Thanks for letting me stay." George smiled with gratitude.

"No problem. If you ever find yourself needing a place again, you're welcome to come back." George hadn't caused any problems during the week he was with them.

-

George got home and put the suitcase down. The first thing he wanted to do was hunt Dream down and force a cuddle frenzy. Though it was probably best to take it slow and not immediately cling to Dream again right away.

"Dream, I'm home!" George shouted while walking through the house. He checked everywhere and there was no sign of him. "Dream?" He kept looking for a note or some explanation. Dream's car, boots, wallet, and keys were all still there. Yet, there was no obvious signs of foul play.

His heartbeat became painful as he called Drista. Assuming Dream wasn't going to answer a call, because his cellphone was laid out on the couch. Hopefully he just got worried about Drista and was with his family again.

There was no answer the first time, so he called again.

"Hello..." A weak and sleepy voice picked up.

"Sorry if I woke you. Is your brother there? I came home and he's nowhere to be found. Car is still here and it seems like he left everything behind." George was praying for a sweet and simple answer. So he could just go to bed and see Dream in the morning.

"Uh, no? Where would he possibly go without the car?" Drista was groggy, and didn't sound too concerned. Not because they turned cold, but because they assumed Dream was either out in the backyard somewhere, or he went for a stress walk.

"I don't know...I figured maybe he didn't feel well enough to drive with all the panic going through his mind. He might of got a taxi, he could be on his way to your house." George tried to convince himself this was all a small hiccup. Dream just happened to get anxious, so he got a taxi to his parent's house. He would of had to he pretty out of it to forget to take his phone or his wallet though.

"George, that doesn't sound right..." Drista was slowly starting to wake up. "He always texts before he shows up. If he left everything, how would he even pay for the taxi?"

"Oh my god..." The fragile pieces of George's conclusion fell apart. "Fuck...do I call the police?" He almost forgot he was talking to a kid.

"I...I don't kn...ow? Is...Is Dream okay? Is he gonna get hurt?" Drista feared for their brother's safety.

"No, no! It's fine. I got to go, see you later." George hung up, throwing himself onto the couch. The last thing he wanted to think was that someone kidnapped and murdered his husband.

He jumped up again when he heard the front door opening.