Eliminate Or Be Eliminated

TW// Murder/Gore (but I'd consider it slight)

Karl didn't plan on being tied up on this particular evening, but apparently Quackity had other plans. With blood still running down his body, he tried to scream. Yet he couldn't, he couldn't find the strength in his soul. All he could let out was yelps and desperate cries. Not loud enough for anyone to hear in the car.

"I'm sorry it had to be like this. I loved you both, even though we were short lived. My God has spoken, and I must adapt to his new rules." Quackity seemed to have no remorse as he kneeled down and plucked Karl's ring off his finger. "You won't be needing this." Quackity slipped the ring on his own finger, just to send Karl into a bigger crying fit. He was quite traditional, and didn't want anyone to wear his ring until marriage.

"Shut up, it's just a stupid piece of metal!" Quackity took the ring off and tossed it aside. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out Sapnap's ring. "Does this one look familiar to you?"

Karl's breaths stopped and he nearly forgot to start breathing again. "What did you do to Sapnap?!"

Quackity grinned and licked his lips. "Just a little hook-up..."

Karl's body twisted in disgust. He felt dirty just being in his presence. This wasn't the man he and Sapnap had fallen for. It couldn't be. "WHERE'S SAPNAP?!"

"You wanna know?!" Quackity dragged Karl and the chair towards the bathroom. Leaving marks in the shiny new floor. He opened the bathroom door aggressively and let it hit the wall.

Karl finally screamed, about time for him to find his voice box. He trembled with his eyes bulging. He was positive that this was a nightmare, and his lover wasn't actually hanging lifeless from a hook on the ceiling.

Just as he saw his love's body, before he could beg for an explanation, beg for his life, He was finished off. He tried to scream as his throat was slit, but it didn't come out any more than a horrific gargle.

The others had heard the scream, but were hesitant to go in. They thought it was just a typical out of hand couple fight. Everyone was too tired to break it up.

"Maybe someone should go in...I mean, they could be seriously hurting each other in there." George finally suggested. He knew that if he and Dream were fighting like that, he'd want someone to seperate them.

"Yeah, I'll go in." Dream sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt. He walked to the front door, not hearing much of anything anymore. Just one set of footsteps walking around. He decided to peak through a window first, just out of curiosity. What he saw would haunt him forever.

Quackity walked past the window without seeing him. He was holding a large butcher knife, dripping blood. His sleeves and hands were drenched in blood. The worst part was, he was smiling.

Dream backed up and got his frightened ass back into the car. "Jesus Fucking-" He didn't know what words to say or what to do with his hands.

"What?!" George put his hands on Dream's shoulders, not liking how absolutely terrified he looked. "What's wrong Dream, tell me!"

Dream eyed his sister in the backseat. He did not want to scar her for life. Dream leaned in to whisper to George, disguising it as a kiss. "This Quackity bitch... is a cultist..."

George's eyes widened and his mouth opened, like he wanted to scream or cry.

Dream pushed George's face into his shoulder, and whispered once again. "I...I...They are probably...there's blood everywhere..."