Cain took his sweet time removing my legs from his lap, he made sure I'd remember his lasting cold hands. I didn't have room to be angry with him. I was too angry with myself.

As soon as the deep seeded arousal rooted itself in me, it wasn't going away. I was still in pain but I craved the full feeling inside me. I wanted Arlo deep in my belly, I wanted his hands roaming every inch of my bare skin, I wanted to feel him cool me down from the inside out. And my wolf was so desperate she was ready to settle on any man in this room. I had to leave. I had to get up and go. She was moments from pouncing on them, begging both of them to fuck me.

The fear gave me enough energy to sit up, not only sit up but stand. I felt my arousal dripping down my thighs, never have I been so wet with need. I have to go. I need to go. Both boys watched me with wide eyes as I wobbled on my unsteady legs.

"Y-You need to leave." I stammered. Cain stood from the bed, ready to reach for me. I quickly stepped away, my back hitting the door.

"Both of you. P-Please leave. Please." I begged them. Not once daring to look them in the eyes.

"Thea." Cain tried calming me down. He grabbed my ice, making his way to me. I turned my head and pressed myself to the hard wood of the door.

"Don't." I whimpered. He didn't listen. I felt his hand at my cheek, pulling me to look at him. A sob escaped my throat as I felt the warm liquid running down my thighs.

"Cain. She's losing control. You're not helping." Brais whispered.

"Let me help you." Cain breathed, I could feel his body heat radiating onto me. No! No! No!

I took the last of my strength to place my hands on Cain's chest, shoving him away from me. As he stumbled I took my chance, opening the cabin door, running out into the cold night air. I caught a glimpse of the trainers on guard, I even locked eyes with Ben but kept running. My bare feet dug into the cold dirt as I picked up speed.

"Thea!" I heard Ben shout after me. I was stupid. I was a crazed idiot for running. But I couldn't stop. If I stayed any longer I would have let Cain have me, I would have enjoyed Cain having me. The shame and guilt would have killed me. I'd rather someone take me by force.

I sprinted past familiar trees, they were a blur but I recognized my track. The cliffs. I could run to the cliffs and jump into that icy sea. It wouldn't be a far jump, and the hypothermic temperature of the water might just make me feel normal again.

Arlo would find me wherever I was. As soon as he landed his wolf could easily track my scent. As of now I just needed out of that cabin, I needed to cool down. My brain was mush, I wasn't absolutely positive the water would rid me of my heat completely, and if it didn't I'd be too weak to swim that strong current. I shook those doubts from my mind.

The speed I kept up was remarkable in my condition. I glanced up to the full blaring moon and cursed it with my thoughts. 

Never again would I look at the full moon the same.

I slowed when I made it to the cliff clearing. Walking a steady pace, I was ready to jump. I went to leap but an arm laced around my waist, throwing me to the grassy ground. I kicked and cried when I saw Brais hovering over me, pinning my arms to the earth.

"Don't be stupid Thea! You'll die down there!" He raged in my face. I silenced in the midst of his anger. Breathing heavily as his wolf snarled down at me.

"I can't go back there Brais." I whispered as the tears slipped from my eyes. His grip softened. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay." He breathed. I stopped fighting him. Now noticing his weight laid over me. I tensed and shut my eyes as the blaze inside me grew.