Lan Zhan came to stand next to Wei Ying, 'I thought I don't want to see him anymore. Just hang in there Wei Wuxian.'

Wei Ying try his best not to interact with Lan Zhan, since he still can't forget what Lan Zhan said about back at Cloud Recesse. Wei Ying look down at his hand, 'Another one disappears.'

Soon Wen Chao break his thought, "before we start, you all need to hand in your sword. This is an order from his excellency. No one is allow to carried their sword while they are here. Now hand it in."

Some of the Wen disciple carried a sword holder, they went from one person to the next to get the other clan disciple sword, their heir sword and their head disciple sword.

After the taken all of the clan disciple and clan heir sword, they give them a scroll. Wen Chao said is the book of his clan call "The Glories of the Wen Clan."

They were escorted to the room that they are staying in. Wei Ying is happy that he got to be in the same room as Jiang cheng, he doesn't want to be in the same room as that cold and stoic face Lan Zhan.

"This is just nonsense. None of this make any sense beside one." Wei Ying look at Jiang Cheng, "hey Jiang Cheng listen to this, "Those who use the authority of the clan to bully others, and those who commit wrongful acts, should all be punishable by death. Not only is it punishable by death, but the perpetrator will also be beheaded. They will be reviled and served as a warning for other" this mean if the Wen clan did something bad then they will be beheaded as well."

"It look like this shameless is the sect technique of the Wen clan has been passed from generation to generation."

"Sound about right to me."

"If they have this kind of rule or instruction, shouldn't Wen Rouhan talk to his Wen clan about it instead of letting his clan going out of control like this?" Wei Ying asked why continue looking at the scroll on the table.

"You know that Wen Rouhan only care about power. He doesn't care about the world cultivation. That is how his two sons is so arrogant remind me of Jin Zixuan."

"That's true."

The next day, everyone gather to the same place that they are in. Wen Chao call on Lan Zhan and Jin Zixuan to recite what is inside the Wen scold but the two of them doesn't want too.

The only person to do this is Wei Ying, "I will do it," everyone looked at Wei Ying, this shock Wen Chao since no one volunteers to read what is inside the Wen scold.

"I didn't expect to be you, Wei Wuxian, can you really recite all of it?" Wen Chao asked with an annoying tone in his voice.

"Of course just listen okay," instead of reciting the thing in the Wen scold, Wei Ying stretched his body here and there, he is trying to piss Wen Chao off but of course he did.
"Wei Wuxian get on with it!"

"Okay okay, hold your horses."

"What did you said?!" Wen Chao shouted at Wei Ying, "Nothing nothing, okay listen here."

"First, one must not kill. Second, one must not fight without permission. Third, one must not commit acts of promiscuity. Do not make noise. Do not go out at night. Do not walk too fast. Do not bully the weak, make fun of other. Do not disregard laws and rules."