Bonus: Alone time

<Bonus>

-3rd person POV-

' Ya' know what one of my biggest pet peeves are? When your boyfriend just uses you for your body, then just says "We're over." I swear it's always the @Drew's🙄'

Drew read Zoey's tweet in his head.

"As expected." Drew said. Only his signature miserable face was presented.

Jake was confused. "What are you talking about?" He looked over to the side.

Drew gave him a glance before staring back at his phone. Reading it one more time, then showing it off to Jake. He read what it said and looked stunned.

"Yeah." Drew said turning his phone off and shoving it in his back pocket. "I don't know why I ever dated her." He apologized.

"Me neither man." Jake said. Earning a punch to the arm from Drew. Making him laugh as he dramatically stopped Drew from walking. Pulling him closer and giving a cheeky smile.

"Your always pulling me into this position!" Drew said while laughing with a flustered face.

"It's the only way to get you to listen to me." The taller said. Still smiling.

Drew gave an eye roll as he too was smiling. His hands on Jake's neck. "Is that the only reason..?" He asked curiously, leaning forward.

".. I also get to kiss you." Jake said quietly. Soon connecting their lips for a short n'sweet kiss.

"But... I do think you should focus on the present. You can't change the past, Drew. And I want you to forget about all the things you regret, and think about the things you want to remember." The loving blonde spoke. Trying his best to help his partner. Brushing his hair out of his face.

Drew's face was only red. "What did I do to deserve you..?" A sad smile crept on his face. "I love you."

Jake chuckled, "I love you too."

They kissed once more, before continuing their journey back home from school. Both headed to Drew's house, for some alone time with each other.

~

As soon as Drew unlocked the front door, he noticed something off. He couldn't quite explain it, but things just felt different.

When Jake closed the door behind them, Drew's mother walks around the corner in her favorite robe. Greeting them.

"Welcome home!" She says with a big smile. Opening her arms for a hug from her son.

Drew only pushing her away, as he definitely didn't want to see her face. "Shouldn't I be telling you that." He said with a face of disgust.

Jake rested his hand on his shoulder and muttered, "Calm down." He could tell his boyfriend wasn't thrilled.

Drew gave him a glance before taking a deep breath in and out.

"I see you and Jake are friends again!" His mother says happily. Looking over at Jake, as he's still holding her sons shoulder.

Jake genuinely laughed at her calling them friends. Drew looked up at him with a very serious face. Telling him to act normal. That's when his smile came to an end, removing his hand from the others shoulder.

Drew's mother, Rose, noticed their little hidden conversation but chose to ignore it for now. Leaving to think about it some time else.

"Your father wanted some salmon for dinner, so the chefs are cooking it right now. Will Jake be having a plate with us?" She gave Jake a cheeky smile, wanting to catch up on what the boys have been doing while they were away.