Chapter 9- Sam in Newtown Hospital/Mandy, Sarah, James, Tom, Moose, and Ben

As she will be on her way back, Julie was driving her van. She had Sam on board with an arm injury on their way to the Newtown Hospital, and Sam looked out the window.

"Uh—mom?"

"Yes?"

"Will—I—I need to tell the others about that?"

"Do not worry. I will let them know. You just rest your arm for a while, and you will be fine."

"Really?"

"I have some things I liked doing when I had a broken arm once."

"Uh—what are they?"

"I will tell you after we visit the doctor."

"Ok, mom."

Julie and Sam arrived, and she hopped out to the driver's side, and went to the passenger's side to help him out of the van. They walked into the hospital's A&E unit, and she went to the front desk to check him in.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" the man asked.

"I brought my son right here for a broken arm, and I was hoping we can get someone to look at it."

"Okay. And—what is his name?"

"Sam Peyton Jones."

"Alright, and—you said he was your son?"

"Correct."

"Okay. I have his name up there, and it shows her his mother was Julie Peyton Jones, correct?"

"Yes, that is me."

"Wait—are you Julie Peyton Jones?"

"I am."

"Anyway, I have him all set, and the nurse will call you up soon, ok?"

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."

She went over to where Sam was, and she held him in his arms. They found a nice place to sit, and he encountered the same problem.

"You have a broken arm?" he asked.

"I do. It happened when I was practicing some mountain climbing with my siblings when I was young. What about you?"

"I was playing soccer, and then the ball came towards me. I tried to stop it like a goalie, and it hit me in the process."

"Aw—that really hurts, sweetie."

"Yes, it does."

"Uh—is that your dad?" someone asked.

"No—that is my mom, so my dad died last year, and I do not know why."

"My dad brought me here. We took a car from the Newtown City Center."

Anne gasped.

"Wait—is—is that Julie Peyton Jones?"

Sam looked back at Julie, and she smiled at him. He turned back to his new friend.

"Yes, that is Julie Peyton Jones. I usually call her mom because she is my mom."

"Nice. It is nice to have someone."

"True. I am Sam. What is your name?"

"I am Anne. I went to Newtown College after I moved from New York City."

"I am sorry to hear that, and I went to Newtown College too."

"You do?"

"Is that right, mom?" Sam nudged her on the shoulder.