Chapter 2- The escape

(Flashback)

(Warning: Flashlights, handcuffs, and guns in that chapter!!)

Sam, Julie, and Elvis are sneaking outside through the backyard door until no one notices.

"We have to escape through there, or else—Newtown is in big trouble!" Sam whispered.

"Do I need to read your news headline paper, Sam?" Julie whispered.

"Uh—yes, mom! It is right here." Sam took the news headline paper in his pocket.

Sam took it back from her.

Julie gasped.

"There is a fire at the Newtown dock in the past three years!" Julie read as she handed it back to Sam.

"Uh—what are we doing here, Sam?" asked Elvis.

"Shh, we are trying to solve the headline mystery of the Newtown fire dock, Elvis! We need to stay quiet." Sam whispered to Elvis.

"Oh—uh—you are right, Sam! I am sorry." Elvis whispered.

Sam gasped.

"Oh, no! Here they come!"

"Let us hope Samuel Peyton Jones and his friends will not come back to Pontypandy ever again!" Mean man number one whispered as the other two men are hiding a bush.

The three mean men have three things that they had found in Newtown Academy: Flashlights, guns, and handcuffs.

Sam, Elvis, and Julie leaned close to the three mean men which the three flashlights are almost about to be turned on.

"Oh—I hope the three mean men are not going to get us!" Elvis whispered as they leaned close.

"Now, what do we have here?" he said as the other two men are very close to their hiding spot.

The three mean men are close upfront, and then...

"We got you!" said the three evil men altogether.

"Run!" Sam said as they run.

"You get back here! It is for your own good!" Mean man number two yelled.

Sam, Elvis, and Julie ran back home, and they locked the door just in time.

"Phew! That was close." Sam said.

The next morning...