Chapter 5- Our first night: Part 2/Sarah's new nightmare

"What is wrong, sir?" Sam asked.

"Pontypandy has to prepare a tornado, and it is heading straight towards us." Steele said on the radio with a worried voice.

"Oh, no. I have a little problem on my own. The strong winds caused a rockfall, and it was blocked our only exit." he explained.

"I see. Nobody can come and get you out in the moment. Everyone is preparing for a tornado for the disaster that waits."

"All right, sir."

Sam is starting to get worried.

"Do you have enough materials to last a while?"

"I do, sir. But—what about my niece?"

"We are still on the eye on her."

"Okay, sir. Over and out."

A tornado is heading for Pontypandy, and he thinks it is going to be bad. He is down here for himself.

"Help!"

Sam heard far from the mines.

Someone is in danger. He walked closer to see where the yelling is coming from.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Sam called.

"Help! I am hurt!"

He could not figure it out who it was.

"Keep still!"

Sarah stood silent.

"Sarah, is that you?"

"I am here!" Sarah called.

"Oh—you poor thing. You made me so worried!"

"I am so sorry, Uncle Sam!"

"Do not worry! I am coming down!"

Sam took a rope from his bag and tied it to a steady rock. He attached it to his harness. Making sure it was secure, he lowed himself slowly to where Sarah was.

"Ow! I broke my arm!" Sarah said.

"Oh, no! I will carry you up. Do you have a harness on?"

"Yes."

"Pull yourself with your other arm."

"I will try."

She put her left hand on the top of the cliff and pulled herself up using her left arm, since that was her dominant hand.

"Good, now let me fix your arm up." Sam said.

It is a good thing that Sam keeps a first-aid kit with him. He bandaged around Sarah's arm, and he put it in a sling, just Helen taught them. Sam noticed that her face that she has been crying for a long time. These crystal blue eyes are full of sadness are now shattered into pieces of happiness and despair.

"Aw, what is wrong? I can tell you that you are still crying..." Sam asked.

Sarah starts to cry again. Sam could not imagine her like that. Well—seeing that made his heart break. Sam went closer to her, placing Sam's arm on her shoulder.

"Uncle Sam, I am so sorry for everything! I am no longer a good girl anymore! It was the right thing you did that to me! And—I am so sorry for kissing you, and made you feel uncomfortable! I understand that I am worthless!" Sarah cried.

"Shh... calm down. Everything is okay." Sam said as he rubbed her back.

"No—Uncle Sam! I am terrible! I just like you so so so much that I could not control it! You deserve it someone better!"