Y/n L/n is currently having breakfast at the new age Academy the last few days Y/n L/n has had this strange sense that something big is coming and the War could be coming to an end very soon soon enough the sound of a loud explosion could be heard and Y/n L/n can feel a massive dark presence approaching soon enough proximity alarms started going crazy blaring loudly signaling that something was approaching.

Y/n: I guess my gut feeling was right time to make the donuts~

Y/n L/n immediately teleported to the highest point of the new age Academy he looked out at the Horizon and he saw what can only be described as a Beyond massive Invasion force of Grimm it appears that there is a huge black cloud completely blocking out the Sun but that black cloud is actually the invasion force of Grimm there is at least 100,000 of them Y/n L/n can sense a familiar presence in the lead Grim which appeared to be a giant flying whale.

Y/n L/n can feel the presence of Salem herself and she is not playing around.

Y/n: time to have a little conversation with the queen~

Y/n L/n immediately teleports into his dorm room and he gets into a meditative position he then summons the dark Infinity Gauntlet and activates the power of the Soul Stone his spirit separates from his body and immediately appears in Salem's new mobile throne room right now she is wearing what can only be described as some sort of Queen like battle armor.

Y/n: hello Salem I would say it's Pleasant to see you again but it's not nice to lie~

Salem: well it is a pleasure to see you again Y/n L/n~

Y/n: let me guess you're here to finish this once and for all~

Salem: you are absolutely correct this war has gone on long enough and now that the monster Insurrection has fallen I may be the only one left in the dark faction but with my Invasion Force the new age Academy will fall and you will fall as well and once you have fallen Lord Ruin will rise again~

Y/n: I'm sorry to disappoint you but you shall be the one to fall on this day~

Y/n L/n's astral projection vanished when spiritual body we connected with his physical body Y/n L/n stood up on his own two feet and smiled a wicked gleeful smile.