21

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Phoenix estate

Currently at the Phoenix estate things were calm and peaceful until a blue portal opened up in front of the Phoenix estate out of the portal emerged Y/n L/n he began to make his way to the front door that was until he was stopped by a multitude of guards employed by the house of Phoenix.

Phoenix guard 1: who are you!?!?!

Phoenix guard 2: how dare you intrude upon the estate of the House of Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I have no time to pontificate with you lowly low-class losers so I think the best thing to do is to incapacitate you all and teach you your place~

Y/n L/n immediately shape-shifted his left arm into its 5 setting 3 Barrel Blaster mode he immediately set the Blaster to it's ice mode he then blasted the guards with a blast of pure ice energy freezing them solid once all of the Phoenix guards were frozen solid he immediately dispelled his weapon and immediately made his way into the Phoenix estate he made his way through the estate until eventually he found the dining room he kicked the door open and he found the Phoenix family having a nice dinner currently sitting at the ends of the long Grand table piled high with fantastic Foods was Lord and Lady Phoenix sitting on the sides of the table were the siblings of the House of Phoenix Riser and Ravel.

Riser stood up enraged and he immediately opened his mouth to say something.

Riser: Who Dares interrupt our family mea-

Riser looked at who had entered at the dining room and he immediately became absolutely terrified when he noticed who entered the room it was none other than the man who ruined his wedding and the one who had thoroughly beat the shit out of them and nearly cost him his life.

Y/n: Hi Ri-Ri~ how is my favorite punching bag doing today?~

Riser immediately shrank down in fear being totally terrified he hid under the table and started rocking back and forth like a scared child.

Y/n: I guess I left a lasting impression good~

The other members of the Phoenix family looked absolutely terrified to see the person who completely beat the shit out of the next heir to the house of Phoenix Lord and Lady Phoenix stood up from their seats and they immediately bowed to the darkness.

Lord Phoenix: Ah Lord Y/n it's an honor to have you in our Humble Home how can we help you on this fine evening can we offer you some food some drink?

Lord Phoenix sounded very terrified and he tried his absolute best to be polite and respectful knowing that if this person could absolutely wreck his son he could easily destroy all of them with just a flick of his wrist.

Y/n: a generous offer but I'm not here for food or drink I'm here to cash in a favor your daughter owes me~

Ravel stood up and immediately bowed to the darkness she stood before the darkness kneeling before him like a Apprentice to her master.

Ravel: what is it you desire My Lord I'll do whatever you ask.

Y/n: when I want is simple I've heard of you are devil Peerage system and I want my own~

Lady Phoenix: I'm sorry but I don't understand what are you asking for?

Y/n: it's quite simple lady Phoenix what I want is I want a set of evil pieces the most powerful set the underworld has to offer~

Lord Phoenix: we understand completely my Lord we shall have the creator of the evil pieces Ford's you the most powerful evil piece set the underworld has ever seen!