9

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in his dorm with his best friend Midnight they are watching some very important Classic Movies after she discovered that he hasn't watched certain movies she took it upon herself to educate him so far they have watched Men in Black 1, 2, and 3 they have also watched a number of other classic films films that he needed to watch so that he could supposedly function and understand quotable quotes right now they are watching Ghostbusters II soon enough the movie ends thank goodness it was Saturday and they had all day to waste eventually they finished watching the big stack of movies it was late at night and Y/n L/n was sitting there clad only in his black skinsuit once they were finished watching the movies Y/n had finally passed out Midnight placed Y/n's head in her lap and she started petting his head if he was a cat he would definitely be purring up a storm.

Midnight: you're so adorable I know there's a big age gap between us but I don't care I love you Y/n L/n~

Midnight leaned down and kissed Y/n's head she then picked him up he was as light as a cat she then carried him in to the bed she put him down in his bed and then she undressed down to her bra and panties she then jumped into bed and started spooning him and soon enough she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Currently it is Sunday morning Y/n L/n is all by himself in his dorm Midnight was sent out on a mission and she won't be back until Monday he was about to get dressed he pulled out the outfit Coco bought for him before he could put it on something interesting happened his skin suit immediately started changing it transformed into the outfit completely covering his body from neck to toe he was completely dressed up in the outfit that Coco bought for him except it was made out of the same material that the skin suit was made out of which was his own dark matter.

Y/n: whoa I didn't know the suit could do this it's so amazing I wonder what else it can do?

Y/n put away the original outfit he then headed out to the cafeteria to get some breakfast once he was in the cafeteria he got some food and sat down eventually he was approached by the members of Teams RWBY and JNPR, the members of the newspaper club, Ryuko and Mako.

Y/n: hey guys what are you all doing?

RWBY: Awesome!

JNPR: Good

Newspaper Club: pretty good

Ryuko: I'm doing pretty good

Mako: I'm doing pretty good as well!

Y/n: it's always great to see so many friends.

O. Moka: wow Y/n I love your new outfit!

Mizore: yeah it makes you look really cute.

Ryuko: you do look pretty bad ass in that outfit that old outfit made you look like some sort of wrestler or something.

Y/n: well thank you this outfit was courtesy of a new friend of mine by the name of Coco.

Ruby: we know Coco she's a good friend of ours.

Yang: yeah she is pretty cool~

Y/n: she's very nice and very generous.

Kurumu: I got to say she does have a pretty good sense of style.

Ryuko: so did my illustrious sister finally figure out where you come from yet?

Y/n: unfortunately no not yet they ask for more blood a few days ago I don't know why but I told them take as much as they need I'm starting to get a little frustrated I just want to know who I am.