40

3rd person POV.
Location: the underworld

Currently in the Underworld Y/n L/n has decided to go on his own to go find the powerful Golem by the name of Schnitzel.

Y/n: now if I were a sentient Golem with the name of a German sausage where would I be?

Soon enough his question was answered when he felt the ground slightly shaking and he felt a massive power source nearby his dark Infinity Gauntlet appeared upon his left arm and the Power Stone was glowing indicating that there was a strong power source approaching he turned around and he immediately noticed a strange creature walking across the plains of the underworld creature itself looked like it was made of Living stone and pure magical energy.

Y/n: so you must be Schnitzel tell me can you understand me?

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada (yes I can understand you)

Y/n: excellent I'm glad we can understand each other.

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada (how is it you can understand me?)

Y/n: I speak everything including rock monster tell me what do you plan to do with your Independence you have any ideas like you know opening up a business or maybe starting your own independent company what do you have for the future?

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada (I don't really know to be honest right now I must find a way out of the underworld I know that the devils are after me)

Y/n: what if I can offer you safe place to call home and people to call your family?

Schnitzel: Rada Rada (I'm listening)

Y/n: it's quite simple really I am a god level entity called The Darkness I can go anywhere I desire at any time I have the power to protect you and keep you safe forever I will make sure that no one takes advantage of you I have all of the resources and power to make sure you live a long healthy happy life all you have to do is help me with a few things every now and again I'm not saying I want you as a slave I'm saying that I will need your help every now and again in a way you will be in my care and my service think of yourself like my son and I shall be your father, what do you say will you join me and become part of my family?

Schnitzel raised his left arm and started rubbing his chin with his left arm in a motion showing that he was thinking eventually he have an answer.

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada (this is a deal that I would have to be crazy to refuse I shall forever serve you my Lord and Master if I may ask what is the name of my new Lord and Master)

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n but you may know me better as the darkness but I wish for you to call me Y/n L/n.

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada (As You Wish master)