36

3rd person POV.
Location: heaven

Currently in the highest plateaus of Heaven Y/n L/n, Ethan Winters, and Tohru are walking in a large mountain range in heaven.

Ethan: so what are we doing here?

Y/n: well if you must know Ethan we are looking for a very special young lady we're looking for a woman who has lived and seen nothing but darkness in her whole life but she can see without using her eyes she can see if without staring into the darkness she was born into.

Ethan looked very confused by what his master just said.

Ethan: kind of cryptic bulshit was that all about?

Tohru: trust me mr. Winters don't even question it you're going to hurt yourself if you do.

Y/n: DUCK!!!

Y/n and Thoru immediately ducked out of the way Ethan however did not.

Ethan: I don't see a duc-

When Ethan realized what he meant he immediately ducked down avoiding a boulder that was coming at him.

Ethan: QUACK!!!!!!!!

Y/n: excellent shot but you missed.

???: sorry about that I wasn't aiming to hit you guys but I was just trying to get a workout~

Ethan: who the hell is this?

Y/n: everyone I'd like you all to meet the woman the myth the legend Toph beifong~

From behind another Boulder emerged a young woman she had light skin she had a tattoo on one of her arms she was wearing tan and green clothing she was barefoot she had dark hair and the most surprising feature about her was her eyes they were blank an empty signifying that she was blind.

Toph: so what brings a bunch of random people to My Sanctuary?

Y/n: well Toph that is an excellent question and answer your excellent question it's quite simple really I am here to offer you a deal.

Toph: I'm listening

Y/n: how would you like to go back into the thralls of battle with all of your old Powers intact you will fight new opponents alongside some very interesting characters and when the fight is done I will return you back here but you will be at my beck and call so whenever I need assistance you will come rushing back but don't get me wrong you will not be a slave to me I will consider you part of my family and in this family it's all about help and be helped you will pull your own weight and of course if someone needs help you can help them if you choose so what do you say would you like to come back to life and kick a few asses?~

Toph: sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me sure why not I've got nothing better to do and if I'm being honest with myself Paradise is starting to get a little bit boring.