12

3rd person POV.
(Time skip 11 days later)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in his dorm he is plotting and thinking he heard that the occult research Club lost the rating game just as he predicted and now Rias is going to be forced to marry someone she hates Y/n smiled he knew what he had to do and he knew what he was going to do he smiled and made his way to the headmaster's office he enters the office and he smiles but one of the three Headmasters is missing.

Y/n: where is Lord Gremory?

Ozpin: unfortunately he is preparing for his daughter's wedding is there something we can help you with?

Y/n: you know as well as I do that you have a map to a certain something that I need.

Ozpin: are you talking about a map to you know what?

Y/n: that's exactly what I'm talking about now please I need you to hand it over I need to reclaim what is rightfully mine.

Ozpin: as you wish it is rightfully yours after all and you have proving that you are trustworthy.

The director: I believe that is only right.

The three of them make their way over to a bookcase Ozpin pulls out one of the books the book case then opens up to reveal a secret door behind it he enters a password into a small keypad next to the door the door opens up to reveal a secret elevator the three of them enter the elevator the director pushes a button and the elevator immediately descends down deep beneath the Academy eventually the doors open up and they make their way down a long dimly lit corridor once they finally make it to the other side of the corridor they are now standing before a massive vault door Ozpin immediately enters a code into a keypad he placed his hand on a fingerprint scanner and then he then has his retinas scanned once that is all done the vault door immediately opens once it is opened the three of them enter the vault in the vault was a multitude of containment pillars along with normal pillars holding the ceiling up there is also tons of bookcases full of books there are different tapestries adorning the walls Ozpin makes his way over to one of the pillars he pulls out a key and it starts it into the control panel he gives the key a clockwise turn he then enters code into the keypad on the control panel once he did this the pillar opened up to reveal a pedestal on this pedestal was a small chest the director picked up the chest and offered it to Y/n L/n Y/n L/n took the chest and opened it inside was a rolled-up piece of parchment he unrolled the parchment and he saw that it was a map on the map what's the location of the item he sought he rolled up the map and he put it in his pocket.

Y/n: now that I have that I'm going to need something else.

The director: and what would that be?

Y/n: I'm going to need the forge.

Ozpin: you mean the forge?

Y/n: yes my sister's Forge.

The director: why would you need something like that?

Y/n: I'm going to need to forge something to be able to reclaim what is mine.

Ozpin: I guess that makes sense all right we will give it to you but it must stay here.

Y/n: understood

Ozpin made its way over to another pillar he open the pillar and soon enough inside of the pillar was a large hammer and I do mean very large.