Target: Omega Prince 6

Începe de la început

Zhou Ran lowered his head, gritted his teeth and said, “I won't apologize...”     

He stepped on that place beforehand. There was no surveillance and no passers-by.

Even an investigation could not find out the truth. He didn't need to be afraid at all.     

Wei Xiangyang had already seen through his mind.

There are always people who think that those small methods can be hidden from the world, but they don't know that it's just that others don't bother to care about him.     

Yue Chu's goal was achieved. If it weren't for the wrong occasion, he would like to smile and applaud himself.     

“System, how is my rating? ”     

Xiao Xiong waved his magic wand with a wilted head, and adjusted the scoring system. He didn't even bother to take a look. He found a small corner and thought about it.    

“The completion of ordinary task two, the dialogue is closely related to the theme, and the emotions are extremely contagious, which can effectively promote the world to change. The protagonist's emotional fluctuation is detected to be positive in a small range. The final score is eighty-one points, good, and the reward for tea art is worth eight points. Please make persistent efforts! ”     

“As soon as the special task was completed, Bai Lianhua knelt down and begged for mercy without admitting her mistake. She was not cool enough, failed, and failed! The reward tea art value is zero, please make persistent efforts on the host! ”     

Yue Chu was taken aback. He didn't expect that the special mission had failed.

The system's requirements for punching the white lotus flower were so much higher than those of the protagonist of the green tea, and he was directly judged to have failed.     

The little bear moved his ears, and when he heard this, he immediately became energetic, and flew triumphantly in front of Yue Chu, cocked his mouth and kept laughing.     

Xiao Xiong: “The mission failed, now enter the punishment mode, forcing the host to confess to Du Guzhou within five seconds, counting down to five, four...”     

Yue Chu froze, her eyes narrowed slightly, but this punishment mode system hadn't told him.

But it was too late. When the countdown was over, Yue Chu felt that her body was uncontrollably walking in front of Du Guzhou, looking at him with seductive and affectionate eyes.     

Yue Chu: “Classmate Du Guzhou, I like you! I have no other thoughts, I just want to say what has been buried in my heart for a long time, so that I have no regrets. So you don't need to be burdened, and I won't ruin your feelings, please rest assured. ”     

His voice was clear, and he could hear it clearly even in the noise.

The corners of his eyes were slightly flushed with excitement, but he kept his distance sincerely.     

The students who hadn't completely dispersed immediately looked over with green eyes, applauding and whistling.

Not only did he not accuse Yue Chu, but he was very excited to witness such a scene.