4. 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 ☾︎

Start from the beginning

Somewhere from the shadows, the third Hokage of the leaf Hiruzen Sarutobi emerged," Danzo stay calm...."his stern answer sure did earn a disapproving reaction drom him, ".....Yumeko we have called you here to discuss something about...

..Kizuki..."

Kizuki.
That damned organization.
Led by him.
The organisation that took everything from her and her kind and yet the shinobi world turned a blind eye to the unforgiving sins it has committed.

Hearing the name of Kizuki her whole body went ablaze with the sudden adrenaline rush, her chakra becoming deadlier than ever.

Blood coursed at a high rate to her right eye and her once cosmos coloured pupil now replaced with a blazing red one glowing with unimaginable rage, her sclera flooded black consuming away all the light from her eye. Veins spreading around her eye darkened and the rare sight of the Kakugan flared to life.

The bandages wrapped around her arms engulfed in blue flames burning them away revealing the ethereal power beneath them

The Kami-no-shin seals.
A sinner's nightmare.
A Ghoul's pride.

On the right back side of her palm the kanji word sin(罪) was engraved and on the left back side of her arm the kanji word punishment(罰) was engraved.

(Something like Hanma Shuji from tokyo rev; reference pic ↓)

The mere sight of  Kakugan was enough to alarm them of her bloody intentions, fear consumed them completely when her seals started to glow making them choke back a yelp

The mere sight of  Kakugan was enough to alarm them of her bloody intentions, fear consumed them completely when her seals started to glow making them choke back a yelp. Something burned furiously at their nape reminding them of their place in front of her.

" This better be useful to me."was her grave response.

Clearing his throat and somehow gathering the courage as the Hokage, Hiruzen walked closer and said ;

"We have been watching and observing Kizuki's actions for some time and it looks like it is going haywire ever since that incident and for some years our MIA(missing in action) rate has increased, and shinobis who are killed in action are never found either,
our spies have told us that on the missions outside the villages , shinobis are attacked way before they would even reach their destination. Not only shinobis, travellers and small villages have been attacked and people have simply vanished...
..not even a single clue or a drop of blood is left behind in all these mishappenings ."