Ozpin: I can't believe it I trusted him so much I shared so many secrets with him and he goes and does this he must be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

Y/n: don't worry he will be dealt with we must act carefully if Leonardo discovers that we have found him out he will go running back to his mistress and he will inform her that we are ahead of the curve and we are 10 steps ahead of her.

The director: you are right we must be cautious and clever.

Y/n: that is my thing~

Ozpin: but for now I believe you have earned some time off why don't you rest for the next few days and we will handle our Grimm problem when the time is right.

Y/n: thank you Headmaster I will make sure to take some time off to rest and recuperate.

Y/n L/n immediately made his way back to his dorm room when he got there he was greeted by all the women of his love life they were all very concerned and very curious as to what the hell just happened.

Rias & Sona: Y/n L/n we demand an explanation as to what the hell just happened!!!!!!!

Y/n: oh boy this is going to be a rough few hours~

After a couple of hours explaining what he had done and the events that occurred in the monster Realm everything had finally calmed down.

Rachnera: wow so this is quite exciting My Little Prince of Darkness has finally managed to achieve ultimate power and the war is going to be over soon~

Mizore: and once the war is over we'll be able to live in a world where we can raise our kids in peace.

Y/n L/n blushed at what his snow woman girlfriend had just said.

Y/n: Y-Y-Yep!!!

Once everything was all calm and fine Y/n L/n decided to make some dinner for his girlfriends of course his girlfriends stayed out of the way fearing that they would either lose a limb or they would end up on fire after a nice meal everyone sat down in the living room and they enjoyed a nice quiet evening once it got late All Of Y/n's girlfriends dragged him to the bedroom and they proceeded to have a nice long cuddle session followed by a couple of heavy making out sessions and then more cuddling eventually they all fell asleep and the night passed without incident.

Salem POV.
Location: Evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Salem is currently sitting on her throne impatiently tapping her fingers against the arm of her chair after feeling that extreme power surge and seeing that strange event Salem has been on edge so far she has nothing from the Cowardly Lion Leonardo Lionheart and her servants have been of no help eventually the person she was waiting for entered the room Missi's spy wormwood.

Salem: hello wormwood what news do you have from Missi?

Wormwood looked terrified he was fiddling with his fingers and he looked like he was about to pee himself at any second and Salem was slowly losing her patience.