★ Sweet ★

★ Y/N pov ★

I hummed softly and kissed him for a second before pulling away, I had a big grin form. I spoke softly, "Aren't you sweet" I winked and adjusted his bandana. Striker let out a low laugh and took the hat off my head and put it on his own. I crossed my arms and pouted from it in response. He winked and grabbed my waist, he put me on the bed before standing up.

I would wag my tail slowly. His tail twitched with a rattle, he turned to me and grabbed my hand, helping me Stand. I blushed faintly and had big doe like eyes. I gasped when he kissed my head. He would have his signature teethy grin. I kinda eyed his gold tooth but shrugged it off. He said in a raspy accent, "Yer mine Lil lady. Just remember that" He hissed beneath his breath.

We walked out the room and down the hall. I nodded and layed my head on his arm. I made a small purr as we walked closer to the living room. He must of been caught by surprise cause I saw him blush faintly. I spoke lowly, "That I don't mind at all pretty boy." He chuckled and clicked his tongue a bit. We would walk into the living room. Blitz was being lovey toward Loona.

As usual she was growling and being ungrateful, Millie and Mox were doing PDA on the couch. Love birds ofc they were. I leaned up and kissed strikers cheek before walking into the kitchen. Striker watched me, my hips swayed side to side which I could feel him eyeing them.

(Sorry this was short ;-; I was getting ready for school, I'll try to make another chapter once I'm there)