★Maybe Something★

**Y/N Pov**

I walked into the house with Loona. We would talk a bit while walking in. We walking into the living room, I saw Lin in the kitchen, preparing vegetables. I waved to Loona and walked into the kitchen smiling, I curled up my tail so it would be out of people's way. I spoke lowly, "Hey Lin, need help?" Lin looked over at me and smiled, she would turn to me and put her hands together while holding them to herself.

She spoke happily, "Oh I'm fine sweetie, unless ye wanna help hun. That would be great!" I nodded and walked over to the counter, I seen some vegetables not cut up yet so I grabbed a nearby knife and started cutting up vegetables. Lin walked to the microwave cart and bent down pulling out a pan. I hummed lowly, I put the cut up vegetables in a bowl. Then turning toward lin, she already had the bowl on the stove, turning the knob for the heat. I smiled and spoke, "Hey, do you know which one is my room? I need to put my stuff away quick."

Lin turned her head and tilted her head with a smile, "Yers is the first one to the left, I already had one of my daughters already put Yer stuff in there" I was a bit shocked and nodded quickly speaking, "Oh thank you, I need to put everything away" I walked away from the kitchen, unwinding my tail. I touched up some of my hair humming, I walked upstairs and down the long hall, I walked toward my door before I heard a footstep behind me.

I turned to see striker, looking down at me with that signature teethy smirk. I put my hands on my hips and tilted my head, "Yes cowboy?" He hummed a bit before stepping closer, he put both hands on either side of my head, he leaned in a bit. His hat tipped down a bit touching my horns. I blushed a bit and leaned against my door, I narrowed my hands huffing a bit. Striker spoke rather deeply, his accent lingered, "Ye think ye can get away with teasin me with that perfect Lil body of yours darlin?" He flicked his forked tongue out licking his lip, a low hiss rumbled from his chest.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't hot..it's hot aF. The deep voice though, perfect. I bit my lower lip and placed my hands on his chest, gripping a bit. I'ma tease him a bit more then, "Maybe cowboy, why not tease such a handsome man like you~" I made my voice linger.

His eyes narrowed a bit with his brows, leaning in to the point his face was inches from mine. This is gonna be a interesting night.