★Rough★ ! Smut !

Striker quickly lowered my underwear and threw them on the side of the bed. His hypnotic eyes shifted up at my flustered state then down at my rather wet clit. He lowered down onto his knees and gripped my thighs, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. I bit my lip, breathing intensified. I gripped the bedsheets a bit and spread my legs.

I was rather flustered right now. Striker slowly had his hands grip my thighs as he leaned in, I felt his steady hot breath on my clit. Sending shivers down my body. He slipped his tongue out and licked up my clit. Making me slip a breathy moan. I closed my eyes.

★★ Strikers Pov ;) ★★

Damn. Y/N is so beautiful, so innocent and light looking but such a masterpiece of a demon. Its almost breath taking. I'm glad I caught my Lil doll underneath my grip, no one is gonna take her from me. I had a teethy smirk form as I slowly licked up and down. Letting a raspy hiss rumble from my throat. My long tail rattled from her breathy moans...god if she keeps it up I'm not gonna be able to control my feral instincts. This woman does to much to me that she doesn't know.

I slowly stuck my tongue inside, getting a soft moan in return. My yellow eyes narrowed at her. Watching her lewd expressions, the way she gripped the bedsheets. Her legs threatened to close, but I kept them open. I thrusted my tongue in and out a bit fast. She slowly reached a hand down and gripped my horn. I closed my eyes breathing more slowly.

My hands rubbed her thighs slowly, caressing to keep her relaxed. She responded well to that and by a miracle, she moved her hips more toward me. I slipped a slight muffled chuckle as I took my tongue out. It made me receive a whine. I stood up and slid my hand down to her clit. Rubbing slow circles with two fingers. I spoke with my accent lingering more deeply, "Ye taste perfect darlin, but don't worry. You'll get something even better in a minute~" She nodded and bit her lip, licking her lower lip as well. I hissed in return with a wide smirk. I quickly thrusted two fingers into her at a quick speed.

She immediately arched her back and moaned softly, she closed her eyes tightly. Her hands gripped the blankets. I eyed her expressions and shifted eyesight up and down her perfectly fine figure. God I'm so glad I get this to myself. My tail swayed side to side with occasional rattles. Im so gonna have fun fucking the hell out of my Lil doll.