★ Serving a Cowboy ★ ! Smut !

★ No one's pov ★

Striker would thrust his fingers at a much faster pace, he slid his forked tongue up and down Y/N's clit. He made some muffled hisses. Eventually looking up at her. Y/N reached a hand down gripping his hair a bit, she arched her back moaning rather loudly.

After a few minutes, striker pulled away and pulled out his fingers, licking them clean. He looked back at her as she tried to relax again. Speaking with a thick country tone, "Ye taste so good Lil lady~" Then he stood up and swayed his tail up and down. Y/N shifted her pure eyes up at him, they were glazed over a bit as she slowly caught her breath.

Striker snickered to himself at the sight of his Lil doll. He spoke again, "Sit up and start helpin me if yer wantin more baby girl~" Y/N huffed to herself and slowly sat up and got on her knees. She crawled to the edge of the bed and sat on her knees infront of him, she slowly unbuttoned his white jeans. First glancing up at his lustful eyes, peircing down at her.

She gulped lowly and looked back at his pants and lowered them a bit. She then gripped the waistband of his boxers and lowered them, she widened her eyes. Hitching her breath, he was quite big. She slowly lifted a hand and wrapped it around the base. He was plenty circumsized already, he slowly moved her hand back and forth and stroked him at a steady pace

Striker clicked his tongue and reached a hand down and tapped her horns, his accent deepened in sound, "Start suckin." Y/N was a bit flustered by his sudden command. She entered the tip into her wet cavern of her mouth.

★ Strikers Pov ★

God her mouth is warm. It fit so perfectly around me. I had a big smirk form, my teeth showing a bit. I slowly rubbed her horn as she started sucking the tip. I could feel her tongue slowly scrape underneath my length. I let out a deep breath, watching her. My yellow hypnotic looking eyes, watching her every move. It was perfect seeing her so vulnerable, so perfect. I would grip her horn and have her head move forward, having her take in more of my length.

★ Y/N Pov ★

I had about half of his length in, I gagged a bit and sucked down a bit harder on him. I received a groan, I blushed in response and picked up the pace of my sucking. Closing my eyes, bobbing my head back and forth as I rested my hands on his legs. My tail swayed side to side. I forced my slightly forked tongue to wrap around his tip and make a stroking motion. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second when he would let out small grunts and deep groans.