Elia heard this very clear. And now she knows why they took her in. Elia quickly go back to her room before she got caught. She cried herself to sleep that night.
~\~
Next morning, she wakes up with her alarm blaring beside her ear. She turns it off, sitting up against her headboard thinking about last night encounter. She shakes her head to push away the thought. She unlocks her phone and see 3 unread messages from Isaac and 4 unread messages from Lizzie. She just left them on read. She doesn't want to be burden. So, it's good for her to keep her distant on them.

She gets up, shower, get ready. She has her last paper today but she decided to not take it. she doesn't want to take the test. She just wants to escaped from this life. That's all she could think about.

She makes her way to the kitchen and saw the sticky notes on the counter as usual

"clean your room, put your stuff in the storage room. My family gonna bunk in your room"

The notes said. Okay, that's it. she wants to get out of this house. She can't let herself hurting like this. She cleans her room, she packs her stuff, important stuff, her skincare, toiletries. And she left half of her closets in the storage because she had packed her clothes that'll last for 2/ 3 weeks.

She got call notification from Lizzie but she just declines it. Same goes with Isaac. She grabs her luggage and get out of the house.

2 hours later she was roaming around LA. She has no idea where she is right now. She just knows that she's in some park, sitting under the tree. By now, she had 20 missed calls by Isaac, 45 missed calls by Lizzie, 15 missed calls by Evans and 30 missed calls by Scarlett. Not to mention hundreds of messages from them.

Lizzie is freaking out because Elia wasn't responding at all since yesterday. And Isaac too. Isaac got Lizzie's number from RDJ and got RDJ number from his team manager, Joshua. Isaac contacting Lizzie to knows about Elia whereabouts since she didn't respond to any of his calls and messages which is very concerning. But when Isaac knows that Elia ghosts everyone, he knows something is wrong and terribly worried for Elia.

3 hours later, it was almost night. Elia spend 5 hours sitting under the tree without food or water. She sure she'll pass out since yesterday she cuts herself, loss lot of blood. She felt dizzy little bit. She needed helps. She needs Isaac. So, she called Isaac

"Eliana, where the hell have you been?!" Isaac said picking up the call but Elia immediately let her waterworks open and sob. Isaac immediately know his instinct was right

"Lia, where are you right now?" Isaac asks softly

"I I don't know where am I but I just know that I'm in the park sitting under the tree. Isa, I need you." Elia stutter crying confessed to Isaac

"Elia, what's happening" Isaac asks worriedly

"They said I'm a burden Isa. They don't want me in the house tomorrow because their family is visiting. Then, I did terrible things Isa. They even ask me to clean my room, put my stuff in the storage room. I pack my stuff and I get out of the house. I don't wanna be in that house anymore Isa" Elia crying out loud at Isaac.

Isaac was terrified by 'I did terrible things Isa'. He kinda knows what she meant but he's more concerned on her whereabouts right now.

"Elia, could you open your tracker on your phone? And wait there okay?" Isaac said

"o-okay. I'll wait" Elia whispers sadly at him.

Isaac immediately hung up and calls Lizzie instantly telling her where Elia is and Lizzie got in action speed her way to where Elia is.
~\~
30 minutes later, Lizzie, Scarlett and Chris arrive at the park and looking for Elia. When they saw someone sitting under the tree, knees on her chest, heads on her knees. They knew it was Elia. They feel relieved and when they get closer to her, they heard sniffling. Lizzie stops them and let her go to Elia alone.