Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love

Start from the beginning

Varun : Edhutu andha side poda vendiyadhu dhana ?

Sanjana : ayooo kai full ah soap ah iruku ! Ippa na adhe kaila pota en munji soap ayrum. She whined

Varun : Pecha pesuna nee ! Seri apdiye iru, edhavudhu paathu padu .  He said getting more of her hair fringes to her face.

Sanjana : Ayoo ! Pali vangura nerama idhu.

Varun : Ada padu ma .

Sanjana : Stove mela kadai , Socket illa sadai  , Vadivelu na dubai uh !

Varun : Ayoo enna paatu idhu ?

Sanjana : Sheiii ! Enna aalu neenga , indha paatu teriadha .

Varun : Ippdi lam paatu iruka enna?

Sanjana : neenga seriyana paalaya aal .

Varun : Ma ....

She cut him off and sang

Anbae endhan kaadhal solla
Nodi ondru pothumae
Adhai naanum
Meippikkathanae
Oru aayul vendumae
 Illai illai solla
Oru kanam podhum
Illai endru sollai
Thanghuvathendraal
Innum innum enakkor
Jenmam vendum
Enna solla pogiraai
Enna solla pogiraai

While Varun was mesmerised in her song that's when he heard the boiling sounds from the stove.
Varun : Ma semmaya padura. He said clapping the hands the way Sanjana does when she is excited.

Sanjana : Thanks Varuneyy...

Varun was about to move but stopped

Sanjana : Enna apdiye poringa mudi ah tazhitu ponga !

Varun gave up and put her hair towards the otherside. He then finished making the pasta for her to have

He took few spoons of pasta in his hand with the ladle .

Varun : Sanjana ma inga va .

Sanjana went near him and stood confused.
Varun : Idhu taste pathu sollu ! He asked with showing his hand .

Sanjana tasted the pasta from his hand , while Varun waited for her compliments .
Out of excitement Sanjana hugged Varun.
Making Varun's world freeze for a moment . Other than Madhu and his Mother he hasn't let any other girl close to him but the way she hugged him got butterflies in his stomach.

Sanjana : Varuneyyy! Taste ultimate. Neengale samainga seriya . She said still not removing herself from the hug .

Varun : Thanks Ma ! Seri ippa nee konja vitina , Na poi sapudhuven.

That's when Sanjana realised she has hugged him out of excitement  and gave am embarrassed look.

*************
Few days passed Sanjana adding more colors to the lifeless world of Varun . Her every act was bringing a kind of happiness in him .

There days we're always with the banters.

It was past 7 Varun reached home , to find no one at the home . He couldn't see Sanjana anywhere . She usually reaches by 6 and its almost an hour . A sort of panic aroused in his heart .

He began continuously calling giving her a message in whatsApp but nothing could ne of a help .

Panicking he took his car and went on searching for her in the streets possible . The rain was raining heavily like cats and dogs.

He then reached home back thinking she would have reached home but to his disappointment.

He began breaking out with tears flowing down his cheeks profusely . That's when the door's unlocking sound was heard.