My Precious (Heehoon)

The ship was requested by alittleaussieboy. Before we begin I just want to apologize since I haven't updated in such a long time. I've been trying to think of some inspiration for some of the other requested oneshots since I still have a couple I need to write. Also regarding Our Omega part 4 I'm hoping to be able to finish writing it by this weekend or next week. So please stay tuned for that.

Oh, P.S for this oneshot Sunghoon is a little. If you don't know what that is, it's basically where someone likes to act younger than they actually are or in other words they have a mindset of a younger age that's not their actual age. Since this is my first time writing something like this I'm not to confident in it, but nonetheless I hope you still enjoy it. 

It was six o'clock pm, Heeseung had just finished all his remaining work and was driving back home to his mansion

It was six o'clock pm, Heeseung had just finished all his remaining work and was driving back home to his mansion. As he drove, he called his head butler Mr. Kim to prepare dinner for both himself and his precious angel. After all, he knew how his little snowflake could be when he wakes up from his naps and he hasn't received his daily cuddles.

"I hope he's not too upset that I haven't had much time for him lately. With all the new projects coming up I can't afford to let them release past their due dates otherwise father will be breathing down my neck again..." He thought as he continued to drive home.

Time Skip
Heeseung had just finished parking his car and was making his way towards the front door. The moment he arrived, the door had opened to reveal Mr. Kim.

"Welcome back, Master Heeseung." He spoke as he moved toward the side.

"Good to be back." Heeseung replied with a small smile before he entered. After taking off his shoes and putting away his coat, Heeseung began to make his way upstairs where he knew his lover was waiting. Slowly and quietly making his way toward the bedroom door, Heeseung gently turned the door open only to see Sunghoon bundled up in a pile of blankets sleeping on their king sized bed. A smile formed on his lips as he walked toward the bed.

"Wake up, baby." Heeseung said as he planted a light kiss on Sunghoon's forehead. Gradually Sunghoon's eyes began to open, as they did Sunghoon's eyes widened as he was finally able to make out Heeseung's face.

"Daddy! Your back!" He cheered as he immediately sat up and wrapped his arms around Heeseung's neck. A small laugh left Heeseung's lips as he wrapped his arms around the little's waist.

"I'm sorry I took so long to return home. You know daddy would never want to make you feel lonely." Heeseung spoke as he gently kissed Sunghoon's cheek. Sunghoon released a giggle as he spoke.

"It's otway daddy! Hoonie dwon't mind." He said, an innocent smile on his face. Although the little said it was alright, Heeseung could tell it wasn't. After all, he knew the male better than he did himself.

"But it's not Angel. I can tell you've been feeling lonely." Heeseung quietly said as he took notice of all the dried tear stains littering the boy's face. Just then Sunghoon looked up toward Heeseung, the two making eye contact as he did.

"H-Hoonie knows that daddy is vwery busy, so Hoonie okway with bweing by himself." Sunghoon spoke as he saw the dark circles that were forming under Heeseung's eyes. Lifting his hand up Sunghoon placed his hand onto Heeseung's cheek, as he did he used his thumb to careass Heeseung's soft skin.

"Daddy dwon't need to worry bwout Hoon Hoon. Hoonie wants daddy to twake cware of himswelf mwore." Sunghoon said with a big closed eyed smile on his face. Heeseung felt his eyes water at the words of the younger. Never before had someone ever told him to take care of himself besides his butlers. Just then Heeseung felt himself smile as he brought the younger boy closer to his chest.

"Thank you," He said as he buried his head into the younger's neck. Confused, Sunghoon's head tilted to the side.

"Twank Hoonie for what?" He asked, confusion all but clear. Heeseung then pulled away so the two could make eye contact again. As they did, Heeseung planted a kiss on the boy's lips. Although Sunghoon was confused at first he just went with it and began to kiss Heeseung back. The kiss between the two wasn't powerful or lustful, instead it was full of care and love. A few moments passed before the two pulled away from one another. Once they did, Heeseung lightly pressed his forehead against Sunghoon's.

"Thank you for being by my side all this time." Heeseung said with a smile. Sunghoon's smile only widened as he replied.

"You're welcome." He replied.