Our Omega (OT6) Part 2

Here's part 2 of Our Omega.

"Alright so that settles it

"Alright so that settles it. Jungwon and I get to have Hoonie first." Heeseung spoke as he and Jungwon turned their attention toward the whimpering omega. Everyone nodded their heads in response since they all agreed to the order that was given to them.

"Well be waiting in the next door room. Let us know when you guys are done." Jay spoke as he and the others began to exit the room. The moment the door closed, Heeseung and Jungwon turned their attention towards Sunghoon who was looking at them with half-lidded eyes.

"You look so beautiful, Angel." Heeseung spoke as he began to place kisses along Sunghoon's face and neck.

"So beautiful and good for us." Jungwon said as he slowly caressed Sunghoon's leg. Sunghoon let out small moans and whines from all the attention his body was receiving. Even though the two barely touched him, his body's senses were already so sensitive that even the slightest touch was enough to have him whimpering for more.

"A-Alphas!" Sunghoon moaned as Heeseung suddenly planted a kiss on his weak spot. A smirk soon formed on Heeseung's face as he enjoyed seeing the younger boy moan from such a simple act of skin ship.

"Yes Snowflake? Tell Alpha's what you want." Heeseung said as he planted more kisses along Sunghoon's collar bone.

"W-Want...y-you." Sunghoon said in between moans.

"Hm? I'm sorry princess, but you have to be a bit more specific on what you want us to do to you." Jungwon said with a small smile on his lips as he placed a hickey on Sunghoon's inner thigh. Said omega let out a moan as he felt Heeseung suddenly kiss the backside of his ear.

"Go on, Angel. Tell us what you want." Heeseung whispered in Sunghoon's ear.

"W-Want you...t-to make m-me...feel g-good." Sunghoon finally managed to say. Smirks formed on Heeseung and Jungwon's faces as they both stood up. Confusion filled Sunghoon's eyes as he turned to look at the two alphas, but that feeling soon left him as he saw them take off their shirts and sweaters.

"Alright Princess. We'll make you feel good." Jungwon began to say as he threw his shirt on to a nearby chair.

"So good that you'll forget about everything but us." Heeseung finished as his and Jungwon's eyes glowed red. Sunghoon's cheeks began to blush more under the gaze of the two alphas. Just then Jungwon pressed his lips against Sunghoon's. For a moment Sunghoon's eyes widened but they soon closed as he enjoyed the feeling of the younger's lips on his own. As the two were making out, Heeseung turned his attention to Sunghoon's lower region. Making his way in between Sunghoon's legs, Heeseung gently pressed kisses along the younger's thighs before he turned his attention to his entrance.

"Mhm!" Sunghoon moaned as he felt Heeseung kiss his hole. As Jungwon was kissing Sunghoon, he turned his gaze toward Heeseung. The two had a silent conversation between themselves as they continued to make the omega feel good. While Sunghoon's attention was split between the pleasure he was feeling from both above and below, he never took notice of the hand making its way towards his little friend.