"If you're ready, let's go inside now. Never know who's watching."

Anubis led the pair inside, where a large table was set up with food and drink, a version of Will's stage sat in the back, and Benny's DJ table was next to it, slightly elevated. Yveline rushed to the table and picked up various food items, inspecting them.

"Are items made in the SBF different in molecular structure? Or are they the same with some magical effects? Truly, this place is so interesting!"

Balthazar looked at Anubis and shrugged. Anubis put everything she was holding back where she got it from. "They are the same in every way to normal food items found elsewhere."

Yveline looked a bit disappointed, but it didn't last long, with her normal excited smile returning.

Disagreement ran out of her room and looked at the new people. "Ooh, new people!" She ran up to Yveline and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Disagreement! What's your name?"

Yveline leaned down to the little skele-child. "My name's Yveline, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Disagreement."

"Wanna go sing some karaoke?"

Yveline pat Disagreement's head. "Maybe later."

Disagreement ran off, Gaster and the others showing up shortly after. Gaster adjusted his glasses, inspecting Yveline, and Yveline also inspected Gaster.

Yveline was the first to speak. "So...you are a scientist?"

Gaster nodded. "Indeed. And you as well?"

"Yup."

The two stared at each other for a bit longer, before shaking hands. "Always nice to meet another person of science," Gaster said.

"Agreed."

Meanwhile, everyone else was preparing their plates, as the welcome party was now in session. Will and Benny, who didn't need food, were in their respective places providing a soundtrack.

Everyone started grabbing food and sitting in various parts of the Main Room, talking and playing games (Such as Pin the Tail On the Milo, Punch Pong, and Poker). Balthazar sat down and ate his food next to Yveline, who was vigorously studying Little Alice and Steven.

"So this ink has bonded to you on a molecular level?"

Steven nodded. Yveline looked at LA, fascinated.

"And you yourself are made of ink?"

"Yup."

"Fascinating...any drawbacks to your condition?"

LA looked thoughtful. "Well...Steven and I are forced to become Ink Bendy from our fandom everytime we get too hungry, kinda like a werewolf."

Before Yveline could comment, Balthazar shoved a piece of cantaloupe into her mouth.

"I swear, you would starve if I didn't remind you to eat. This is a party! Stop treating it like work, and eat."

Yveline swallowed her piece of cantaloupe and ate a large hunk of watermelon...including the rind. "I suppose that's true."

Steven just stared at her. LA's eyes were wide. "Dis you just eat that entire watermelon chunk...off of the watermelon?"

Yveline nodded, before eating the rest of the watermelon. Balthazar ate...whatever he was eating, before going over to interact with other people. Caretaker was sitting in the corner talking to Legend, while another group of OCs were in front of the stage waiting to sing Karaoke.

Anubis was watching from a distance, before Yveline noticed and approached him, finishing her watermelon.

"So...you gonna sing some Karaoke?"

Anubis shrugged. "Maybe. I've got other things on my mind right now."

Yveline frowned, before dragging him over to the stage.

"Hey-"

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY, HE GETS FIRST SONG!"

Everyone reluctantly stepped aside as Anubis was drug onto the stage, being handed a microphone connected to a Karaoke machine.

"Uh...I don't know anything to sing."

Will perked up, before handing Anubis a paper. "I knew this day would come..."

Anubis frowned, before shrugging and turning on the song.

Everyone clapped...as long as Yveline and Balthazar count as everyone. The others just stared at him, not thinking he would - or even could - do something like that.

Anubis cleared his throat before gesturing at Balthazar and Yveline to back away. "Well, uh, the rest of you can continue with the party. I'm going to show these two around and we'll be right back."

Everyone just nodded and gave various responses of "Okay" and "Alright". Anubis led them off, and stopped in front of one room.

"This is where you two will be staying. There's two beds, but I get the feeling only one will be needed." The duo blushed, before Anubis continued. "This will also double as your office, Balthazar. You're in charge of a new service I'm starting involving my OCs."

Balthazar nodded to show he understood, before walking in. "I'll go ahead and unpack our stuff." A couple portals opened and out fell two suitcases. Balthazar picked them up and began unloading their contents while Anubis directed Yveline to the lab.

"And here is where you will be working. You won't be doing much, mostly just standard tests on new ways to efficiently create OCs, furthering your own knowledge, and- alright nobody's eavesdropping, come over here."

Yveline walked over to Anubis as he hit the side of one of his bookcases, hard, revealing a door behind it.

"Well that's very cliche of you."

"Yes, well, you shouldn't break what's not broken."

"...I suppose that's fair."

Behind the door was another room filled with more weird techy bits that Anubis had used to study Virus 35-A for the past few years, and now so would Yveline.

"Your goal here is to figure out every tiny secret that this Virus has to offer, and report all your findings to me. Understand?"

Yveline nodded, before looking at the giant tank in the corner. "What's that?"

Anubis looked at the tank, before turning back to Yveline. "My biggest failure...and you will not speak of this room to anyone but Balthazar and myself, understood?"

Yveline nodded again. "Can I go now?"

Anubis nodded. "Yes. Go back to the Party. I'll be there in a bit."

Yveline smiled and ran out of the room, back to the Party, while Anubis stayed inside. He pulled out his Master Tablet and pushed a button, revealing yet another room (how many rooms does this fucker have...?). Inside was another large tank with something hard to see inside, but it looked almost plant-like. He checked a clipboard and nodded in satisfaction.

"Good. It seems this new strain of the Virus has done good work on you, Subject Two. Hopefully you turn out better than the last one..."

Anubis left, he door closing behind him as the experiment was left in the room with UV lights shining on it, it's bright green eyes glowing on the otherwise totally dark room.