Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid

Start from the beginning

I was holding my pistol at my right on one hand while holding a device similar to a spinner in my hand ready to throw at him went its trigger.

Brig. Gen. Clemens: tch.

He leaves while Vance sits at the main desk as I can easily move to the second desk due to most of the Items being just pictures, books, and a few pads for the work.

Mobile: Admiral, are sure what you said is true?

Adm. Vance: Well, It's only half it but I kind of like the service you have.

Mobile: ADMIRAL!!! Please stop it for a moment!

Adm. Vance: haha... Just like the usual fem of your right?

Mobile: Yeah... It is... sir.

Adm. Vance: Love and duty are one thing but family and rank are other... I was born in that enduring hard times. No matter how hard it is, the analyst says that you, captain... are a singularity.

Mobile: To be honest, I never thought of it but no matter what it is, there is always someone who will break us.

I reclined a bit be for adjusting myself for the chair began to survey the report and work. I know that several things are that Clemes is an idiot and a pervert.

[Olyimpia Resident - Third PoV]

Mobile: I'm home.

Helena: Welcome back. busy hours?

As Mobile came back from the tense work that the office and frontline have, his girlfriend come and comfort him.

Mobile: so soft...

he hugs her so tight that it restricts his breath a little bit but he didn't mind it as his long black hair soon weaves itself with Helena's blue hair.

*thud*

Helena: Um?

Mobile: Eh?

Both: EEKK!

They look to see that it has been tied together as the duo tries to separate from it, but it wasn't helpful or workable. For now, they have to be there, until the shower which will be very awkward.

Mobile: Let's eat something or bath?

Helena: I think bath as I hear that some of our colleagues get their hair ruin because of a knot or calot on their hair solve by water.

Mobile: I think I hear about that too... a shame... If I had the chance more I might help you a bit but... *sigh* life is a double-edged so... it no must I'm afraid.

Helena: Yeah.

After this, Mobile and Helena are now taking care of each other as it is like a parrot bird cleaning or grooming each other during that process.

Mobile: Alright... Now... here we go.

Helena: Okay.

As they place themselves in a bathtub side by side things won't be weird as the time was set for 10 minutes.

Mobile: Oh dear...

[Base Caffieria]

While Mobile and Helena take a break, His sister is more civilized as they take a look at the data about the latest operation.

Montpelier: God...

Birmingham: The general did the stun again?

Montpelier: Yeah.

Phoenix: Everyone is pulling their hair because of it. 

as she said, Montpelier look at the pad with a pout face. Phoenix, who was out of duty shift and now ready to go on home.