Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave

Third PoV.

it was over 3 months now after the battle of Tern Atoll as things are coming at a rebuild but it won't be the same. during that time several developments have begun to pop up its head most notable is all of this are center at Mobile.

Azur Lane Base, Hawaii, Pearl.

[Mobile PoV]

It almost 2 weeks after my shift research and development as it is, it's hard work. but today is that day, last night I will be sure that I wasn't about to go and full panic about work.

I was packing my bag as it is I notice my twin sis is too. as since we are twin command planning know that both of us a value due to both of us on our ship had gone under a refit and upgrade with the current tech-measure on the level with the siren.

Mobile: Ready sis?

Birmingham: All done here, but I can't find my-

Mobile: Hair comb?

Birmingham: Yeah, about that... can't find the one I use to there...

I look around and find it was right beside my bag and there two of them. one is with an anchor and the other is plain white.

Mobile: This? (I held both of them.)

Birmingham: Yeah, that one. (take the white one) so... I hear we are going to San Francisco?

Mobile: Yeah, we are... after that we're on to LA then spend some time... together.

Birmingham: thank you for... Every-

Then the door was kicked and I look to see it was Nelson... Stalking and shadow our conversation.

Nelson: don't you dare-

*Click*

Nelson look to see it was Phoenix holding her M9 and holding right near her. I look behind her is our new Captain, Boise.

Nelson: oh you think your all smart by-

???: Thank you for containing her.

*Bonk*

I look to see Rodney with a bonk hammer in her hand.

Rodney: thank you for keeping her in place and apologize for her trouble, she has been more and more power grab these days.

Birmingham: no need to, she just barges in and about to rant at us went the three of you arrive.

Mobile: thank you save us quite a lot of our strength.

Phoenix: no worry and by the way, Mo, the R&D says that Shiranui can handle the task that you usually have. so no need to worry about it. 

Mobile: I see... by the way, you must be Boise are you?

Boise: Yes, and you must be Mobile. the marine often talks about you.

Mobile: Yes, My guess that our navy and a marine friend are there... *sigh* my guess I will have to drill them soon. anyway Phoenix, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be on Tactical Debrief at Oahu Station in Medina Sector?

Phoenix: Yeah about that, apparently they're a storm there and by the look of things, It was relocated to Fransisco... so...

Birmingham: I think We can make that arrangement. 

Mobile: Indeed, Did you?

Boise: Already done, and waiting for you there... 

Mobile: Okay, Let go to the Shuttle Hangar there then.