Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless

So Time up! Since we didn't have a vote on it I [the author] will be the judge.

It is by this moment that it was decided that the four vessels listed here. will be in the story of the future, as it was the vessel name will, but the body and hull are not being the same. as it was proposed to be come.

it was heard to the jury and this court, that the trial had come to an official close.

-----------------------------------

With that out of the way, we shall proceed to the loresingers for their story.

-----------------------------------

[Third PoV.] Alliance Fleet.

The battlefield has shifted into a frozen wasteland, somehow due to the abnormal conditions created by Akagi. Both sides look to regroup and re-evaluate the situation... 

We see that Royal Crew was recovering from the experience they are having

We see that Royal Crew was recovering from the experience they are having. meanwhile, London was reporting on the situation and fleet update.

London: As a conclusion, Yes. When the special combat zone collapsed earlier, it seems to have also caused the rest of the nearby area to become unstable as well. accord to Mobile Sensor record before it was silent here.

Hood: Is this all done by the Sirens?

P. Wales: The Sakura Empire's "Project Orochi" and that mysterious event caused by Enterprise... I cannot help but feel that they are related in some way.

Q. Elizabeth: In order to thwart whatever it is the Sirens are plotting...

we see a rift-crack was formed and cause a major hazard to it.

Q. Elizabeth: We can't let the Sakura Empire escape.

As For the Crew on Hornet, we see that the Union did the same.

Columbia: Big sis... what's going on?

Cleveland: How would I know...? Besides I'm not Mobile...

Hornet: What are you doing... Big sis?

Denver: Where are you, Brother...?

Montpelier: Brother... Mobile... please... come back.

distance away, we see that Belfast was in search of Enterprise or Mobile.

Belfast: {my priority is clear...} Enterprise... Mobile...

[Mobile PoV.] on Another side of the field. 

It was only an hour's pass a time came, everything is cold... and unforgiving. the experience I have that... underestimated the surrounding or the Siren and the Enemy-facing... is the fastest way to the grave.