Side Story: Mystery of Mist.

Note: This story was taken side as in the chapter series. this takes place before chapter 6 and chapter 7. 

also, this will have some context about what I am planning for the future season.

----+----

A/n: Hey Everyone, This is a small vote for the selection of anyone to choose the following vessel that I have to install for the storied expanse. [IRL} this is a side character. here is the poll:

A: USS Macragge's Honour (ex-Washington), Maryland-class Battleship (Colorado-class Variant). [In lore]

B: HMS BehemothNorfolk-class Cruiser (County-class Variant).

C: IJN Hiroshima, Hyuuga-class Aviation Battleship (Ise-class Variant). [In lore]

D: KMS Goldenberg, Weimar-class Cruiser (Yorck-class Variant).

This poll will last until the end of the next two weeks. So which do you all think? leave it in the comment section for me to count and the voting will only last within the time that's all and enjoy today's chapter.

----+----

if you had anything other than these 4 then recommend it. name the ship, its class, and type. 

after this, there will be a challenge this one is: 

- Which ship in Azur lane had the best state in Vanguard PvP and PvE. 

-----------

[Mobile PoV.] Pacific Ocaen, Sector Area NPO-10.

It was over a few months now of the event happening and some patrol in the Pacific Region as time pass we are more on the defensive in this hour as we are in the war on the Red Axis.

Mobile: time to see what mission we have.

A.I. Computer: Captain, we receive a call from Fleet Command.

Mobile: alright, put it through.

The Command is Union Fleet Admiral Hackett, Commander-in-chief of the Union Navy. a Wartime Veteran in begin of the Post-Invasion War up until now.

 a Wartime Veteran in begin of the Post-Invasion War up until now

Adm. Hackett: Captain, it good to see you again. It's been a while there is it.

Mobile: Admiral, It been a long time... what do I owe you at this time?

Adm. Hackett: well you never change there, you're the type who likes to strike the Iron hot there.

Mobile: you really have me, but in all honesty, I was that from time to time. So let get down to business then shall we?

Adm. Hackett: Well then, Union had discovered a mist found in a junction located at the Gulf of Alaska coast. It was near the fringe of Union and North Parliament territory, furthermore to the tone. Intelligence informs me that a fleet of Siren Ship is present there too.