Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway

[Mobile PoV.] Command Office.

as I scolded in the list of the report about the invasion or incursion, I became tenser than usual.

Mobile: Can I have one week without this?

I muttered to myself.

Enterprise: What is it, Mobile?

Enterprise perked up from her own study of the intelligence report that is from UFI and Naval Intelligence.

Mobile: Just tired of Akagi's scheme and her shenanigans.

You clarified for her. You turned to the rest of the senior ship girls in the room.

P. Wales: Well you're wrong about it. but it did call for concern. anyway everyone is ready for it so let's go now.

Glasgow: Mobile there a priority 1 call for you.

Mobile: put it through.

???: Captain, I hope you are prepared there.

Mobile: Admiral Hackett, we are ready for it.

Adm. Hackett: good, keep me posted, Hackett out.

Timeskip.

It was noon as I see the fleet assemble as it on course to one location that they will appear.

Mobile: No matter what it is, it is our duty that we must stop and preventing it from further destruction

Brooklyn: Midway Sector?

Hornet: is there Anything that we should expect for?

Mobile: Yes, it the Island we should concern about 2 years ago, it was declared a level 5 hazard zone due to radiation and unstable of the region that is.

Honolulu: so are we gonna you know get sick or anything?

Mobile: Not exactly, the gravity at Midway is restoring but it will not be the same, 2 years of charting the unknowns all have its perk. let's get ready. we have a battle ahead.

On the Hornet carrier, the Cleveland/Mobile sisters talk to each other.