Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid

Start from the beginning

Captain Torres (simulation): "Life taken by cheap kills of forward projectional sea power."[sic]

David North: No good.

Alex: "No good"?

David North: Alex! Alright, let's go on. Try to be a little more... sensuous.

The word that form dismantles and change to a second set in the same format again.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Monstrous sixteen-thousand seven-hundred fifty-two and salvation of passivity."[sic]

David North: Okay.

The word changes as this time the usage is more aggressive.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Vulgarity of six per minute a forward security."[sic]

David North: Good.

Alex the form a next quote which sounds military and politically.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Will of nuclear retaliation on death."[sic] "160-millimeter guidance where a massacre is placed by mass planning."[sic]

David North: More logically!

The AI finally has it and form the what-soon-to-be a finally quotes.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Salvation of ten million an elegant massacre upon the cage continents."

David North: Stop! That's... Ah. Correct... or is it?

---

[Union Office, Mobile PoV]

Well... That'd suck. I mean get in the middle of branches lashing out at each other like a dogfight.

Adm. Vance: For the last time, Clemens! I will not allow you to risk those officers whenever is your or mine. Nimitz, Halsey, and I wouldn't allow it!

Brig. Gen. Clemens: So what, these Azure should be man pleasure and be personal staff sleeve went ever or where ever it needed!!!

That brat! I want to know how he even passes basics?! Seriously, seeing us; Kansen as a personal sleeve?! I hope you don't mind having the humanitarian ethics counselor committee and others cut your wages in half there. You son of a bitch.

Adm. Vance: Is this how you treated your wife?! Or even woman?! I can bet right now you are still single or have been divorced already.

Brig. Gen. Clemens: tch... You don't know what is a man-

Adm. Vance: I'm not finished -- And if you think you go abuse or place yourself as guardian as for them?! as much as you want it, well think again, Male Kansen will be the guardian for them and no matter how much you try or what you do; that male will come to find you and fucking tear you to pieces there! 

He looks at me, worried that I'll be on a hunt to kill him. To be honest, the USAF is only dealing with air so why the fuck did they think they can take a navy job?! Do they have a ship in their branch or are they going to make a petty excuse that they "didn't have it, so we borrow from the navy" shit. which in my opinion; a hefty and stern warning might be more than enough. But this... No. No. No... My friend this top-tier shit is happening.

Adm. Vance: Now, back off or-

He raises his hand and I raise my pistol at him fingers at the trigger but on hold and safe released.

Adm. Vance: he will be on a manhunt of you.

Mobile: If I were you I would back off right now before we start clash rank at each other so... What do you think?