01.

{Eleanor's pov} *10am* *at her house in rome*

It's a day just like all the others and i just woke up from a nice night of sleep.. in my house wich is to big for one person but yeah i lived here with my ex boyfriend but now that we have broke up he moved out the moment we broke up so yeah now i have it all to myself.. alsoo i am from the uk and i live in itlay sounds strange? Haha no love brought me here but in the end it just didn't work but it's fine.. soo yeahh  well okayy.. let's go to daily routine...

**little while later* **twelve thrithy**

{Eleanor's pov}

I am walking around the city with a coffe in my hands and it's soo cold..this time of year and i don't like it all...ughh...

'Hey! Watch were you're going!!..'

Shiitt.. i bumped into someone.. omggg.... Ouch.. ny head.. seriouslly?!... did i just fall on the ground.. greaat...

'Ouch.. you should watch were your going.. jeezz!!'

*and she looks up and she looks into beautiful brown eyes*

'Uh... i uhh.. i am sorry... i just didn't payed attetion i am so sorry.. ugh my coffee... it's all on the street right now greaat..'

'Well i can buy you a new one?.. if you like?'

'I am sorry who are you???'

'I am .. let me help you up first..'

*and he helps her up*

'Okay.. no wh-..'

'I am Damiano david.. you may know me from the band måneskin?..'

'Oh  yeah! Omg.. i am fan of your bands music.. omgg... i am so dumb..'

Okayy el whyy are you always soo akward*🙈*

'haha no worries but uhm shall i buy you a new coffee then??'

'Yeah uh sure'

'Okay come on i know a good place..'

'Okay?'

*and she walks behind him*

•after some time•

{Damiano's pov}

'Okay we're here..'

'What is this place??..'

'It's a  cafe they have the best coffee in town come on... '

'Well okay...'

*and they get insde* *when they are sitting at a table*

'So tell me something about yourself uhmm??'

'Oh i forgot to tell you.. uhm my name is eleanor.. i an from england.. uk.. uhn i lived here since i came here for love but then me and my ex broke up soo now i am living my own life here..'

'Okay.. so you're single?..'

'Yeah.. you?'

'Yeah me to..'

'Okay.. uhm omg time flies.. when you're having fun uh i really need to go..damiano..'

'Yeah uh okay... but uhmm can i have your number?'

'Uhm.. yes.. sure..'

*and she gives him her number*

'Thank you beautiful..'

'Did you just call me beatiful??!'

'Yea so??'

*he says with a snirk on his face*

'Uh okayy.. i have to go  now... '

*she blushes really hard and leaves*

Omgg.. she is so pretty.. i mean her eyes.. her beautiful eyes... like you could drown in them.... I mean i think i li-.. woahh okay i need to take it slow with her.. ugh what i am i saying??.. i just met this girl... ugh but she is already stuck in my head...

~~~~~~

Ehehehe😏  okayy uhm a totally new story!  I hope you like it! And enjoy, see youu next timeee😘😘😘