Chapter 9

The trio was walking up some stares. F.F. And Anasui was talking but y/n was minding his own business till he fell.

Y/n thinks quick and uses the worlds hand and grabs a small guy.

Y/n: Jesus I need to watch where I'm going. Wait...that guy has the bone!

The guys hand then breaks off. As he was pulled off.

F.F.: his movements are weird! But I won't let him get away! He must have been hiding in the cells all this time!

She then shoots him. He slows down. They then walk up the stairs.

Anasui: what's that...on his back?

They all pay attention. It looked like something erupting from his back.

Anasui. And you said, he was small guy, correct? And it was true. A few moments ago he was small... now. But he.....he's my height. If not bigger.

F.F.: hey! You! Don't move! You can't get away! Turn slowly!

He didn't listen.

F.F.: I'm telling you to look this way asshole!!!!!!!

Small dude: light.....the sun.....fells good.....

He turns around. Looking like a decomposed plant/human creature.

Y/n: EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.F.: the fucks up with this guy?!?!?

The back of his head explodes.

Y/n: where was the bone?!?!! That this guy was holding on the stairs?!?!!

Y/n turns around. He see's another person with the same problem. A tree growing from his mouth.

Everyone turns around and sees it.

F.F.: the other prisoners! They've already......

Anasui: when we were down there...this looks like.... "Plants"? It looks like they're growing!

Y/n: who in the hell is responsible for this?! Why would someone activate this ability! It's growing rapidly!

Anasui: wait! Y/n Brando stop right there!

Y/n stops

Anasui: turn this way....let me see your face....

Y/n turns around. Looking curios.

Y/n: what's wrong?

Anasui: nothing. Just say that way.

She starts looking up and down on his neck. She then opens his mouth. And starts sniffing it.

Y/n: DA FUCK????????

F.F.: Anasui! you bastard!!!?

Anasui: just shut up F.F.!!! The reason all of this people became like this was because of the bone. Not an enemy stand....If it was an enemy stand. They would've already attacked us first. We can assume that the bone affected these people already was because the small guy was running around with the bone. And y/n. I think you have already touched the bone. And absorbed some of its energy as well. Back there. When you caught that guy with your stands hand, I think it might've touched the bone.

Y/n then notices the branch carrying the bone away.

Y/n: the bone! It's over there! It's getting away!