Chapter 2

Y/n: alright, here's what I think. I think he came From the male prison to kill you jolyne.

Jolyne: damnit.

Y/n: I have an idea, but to do it I need a bone from someone. Anyone. If only I kept that bone from him.

(Dio in afterlife)

DIO: HAH! KARMAS A BITCH AINT IT?!
Back to real life

Jolyne then realizes what he means and takes out a bone from her pocket.

Jolyne: is it this?

Y/n: yes! Jolyne your the best!

Jolyne then blushes and smirks as Jotara just looks a bit annoyed and angry.

Jotara:( he never said that to me...)

Jolyne:( hah! Take that old hag!)

Y/n: alright, with this, I can extend my time stopping ability's for at least 2 more seconds. Better than nothing.

He then starts gripping it and he starts to get an aura around him. After a second it stops.

Y/n: alright! I feel better than ever! Here ya go jolyne.

He gives the bone to jolyne and pats her head.

Y/n: your a big help!

Jotara: just looks sad and looks away. Y/n notices it and walks to her and pats her head too. Causing her to look at him with a blush.

Y/n: don't worry. Your a big help too.

She blushes and nodes.

Y/n: alright, anyone have ideas?

Jotara: you two should look at this.

They look out side to see something unusual.

It then starts to move side form side with keys dangling from it

Jolyne. What?

Jotara: don't stick your face too much. It looks more then a piece of trash.

It then starts to float away from them.

Jolyne: what the, it's floating away now!

Jotara: no, it's floating down again. Seems like it's really light.

Y/n:it looks like it's just dancing in the wind.

Jotara: don't do anything. That might be his stand. Just watch and figure out what's he's going to do.

Jolyne then sends a string to go get the keys but the weird thing just dodges.

Jolyne: what?! It dodged!

Jotara: would did you do that? And quiet down...it seems to be reacting to something . But not the movement's of the string. It's moving to a direction that has nothing to do with strings.