Chapter 1

KID Y/N POV

I was watching Jotara Kujo fighting my father. He seemed to get the upper hand at first but now my bastard of a father sucked the blood of the old man. I have to help.

I quietly sneak down a building and was right behind him.

Y/n: THE WORLD!

DIO: What?! Who the hell stopped time?! It wasn't me or jotaro?! No

DIO: What?! Who the hell stopped time?! It wasn't me or jotaro?! No.....that little shit....

Jotara: what the hell are you talking about?!

Dio then gets frozen as y/n appears behind him and hits his stomach cutting him in half.

DIO: NO!!!! Y/N!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!!! YOU WILL- AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/n: time resume.

I then see jotaro on the floor confused.

Jotara: why would you help us?

Y/n: I hate that man with all my guts. He treated me like shit and never cared for me. And he hurt a lot of people and killed them. I did the right thing.

jotara gets off the ground as Jotara smiles.

Jotara: heh... your really

Time skip, man years later.

Y/n is 22 now. He is adopted by Jotara Kujo. And mastered his stand, THE WORLD!!!!!

Yes. He did inherit his father stand. Now that he is grown his hair turned blond. And now he is currently trying to help jotara with joylne.

Joylne and y/n always had a good relationship. Some even say they were dating. When y/n heard that she was framed he wanted to help. Unlike joylne, y/n understood why jotara was always gone. She has to fight stand users. while y/n has to take care of joylne. As of right now, y/n and jotara were in a room waiting for joylne.

Jotara then notices me nervous.

Jotara: your worried about her aren't you?

Y/n: yeah. She's been framed for shit she didn't even do. So yeah.

Jotara: knowing her. She would be ok.

Y/n: I guess. I really hope that piece of stand arrow you gave her would help.

They both then hear footsteps as they see jolyne.

Y/n:(here we go...)

Jotara: then pendant I left with your father.....did you take it? Jolyne?

Jolyne then all of a sudden turns around, then a blue hands comes out and slams the guard head. Knocking her out.

Jolyne: damnit. Now I'll go to solitary confinement for a while...if I had known it was you I would've come inside! You got some nerve coming in here acting like my mom! Get the hell OUUUT!!!