Chapter 5

The group is out side playing baseball. Y/n was just reading a book.

FF: Hey y/n! Wanna play ball?

Y/n: pass.

Jolyne: cmon y/n. All you do is read! Just one game.

Y/n:......I'm literally stronger than you, Hermès, and F.F all together. And you say all I do is read? Give me the damn ball.

She then tosses to him as y/n looks a F.F.

Y/n: so F.F. Are you sure you know how to play?

F.F: yep!

Y/n:  how do you throw the ball?

She then thinks and puts the ball in her hand.

Y/n:....it's gonna be a long day huh? Earlier this morning I got jumped by 13 police offers for about nothing. What is my life? Alright F.F. This is how you do it.

Y/n then gets a glove.

Y/n: first you get the ball in in the glove. Then you throw it in a direct angle to a pitcher. Understand?

F.F.:hmm. Seems easy.

Y/n: alright try it.

She then puts the ball in her glove as she then tries it at y/n. He catches it and smiles.

Y/n: huh. Not bad for a first try. It was pretty firm and a straight throw. Keep practicing and you'll get it in no time.

F.F.: okay!

Y/n: imma go read now-

F.F.: wait y/n!

Y/n: yes?

F.F.: can you....stay with me? I feel comfortable with you.

Y/n: uhh.

Y/n looks back at jolyne as she's death staring F.F. Signaling that she wants y/n to stay with her.

He looks at Hermès who's just waving at y/n.

Y/n: uhh.. sure?

F.F.: yay!

She then hugs y/n's arm.

Y/n: y'know. You act like me when I was younger. I used to cling to Jotara all the time. Even though she had work. I'll always find a way to stay with her.

Flashback

A 4 year old y/n walks up to Jotara who was working on a computer.

Jotara notices him and looks at him.

Jotara: what's up y/n?

Y/n: you mind if.....I stay with you?

Jotara:hm? Why?

Y/n: I feel safer with you.

Jotara:hmm. Sure.. just don't do anything weird.

Y/n climbs up the bed and sits on jotaras lap. Making her blush. She ignores it as y/n starts to sleep as she smiles and pats his head.

Flash forward.

Y/n smiles disappears.

Y/n: *sigh* I miss her.