Chapter 4

A day has passed after the situation. Jolyne wanted to escape but decided to go back. Adding 5 years and solitary confinement.

As for y/n he gets taken in too staying over 20 years in prison for his murder.. Luckily for him the male part of the prison was full so they let y/n stay in the women's part for now. As his roommate was jolyne.

STATS

The world (reincarnation) (aka y/ns the world.)

Power: A
Speed: A
Persistence: B
Range: C
Precision: A
Potential: A

Back to story

Everyone was outside. Listening to the person.

Weird boi: ahh it's such a nice weather! But charlotte, why on earth did we gather everyone up here?

Y/n: I regret my decision in ever coming here and now I want out. God, I know I don't pray as much but. Please, save me before I loose my sanity!

Jolyne: it isn't that bad y/n. At least your here with me.

Y/n:

Weird boi: WHO IS INTERRUPTING ME AND CHARLOTTE?!

Y/n:.....

Weird boi: forget I'm going to select a team and go out and search for them. Anyone.

Y/n and jolyne raises their hands as a few other people do as well.

Gwess: hey jolyne! You just got out of solitary! Why would you wanna go back again?

Jolyne: to get away from you.

Random: good, five of you should do. Now I want you to stick "I'm a virgin" in your wrists.

Y/n:.....alright, time for me to hit the ol' dusty trail-

Jolyne: cmon y/n! It's gonna be fun!

Y/n: why tho.

Jolyne: I'll kiss you if you come.

Y/n:....why would I want that?

Jolyne: are you saying I don't kiss good?!

Y/n: duckin, FINE! I'll come.

After the man explains the bracelets y/n puts it on.

Y/n: so it explodes if I try to take it off? Tell me why did I agree to this again?

Jolyne: because you love me~

She says getting close to y/n's face.

Y/n: *blushing* grumbles.

The gate then opens as the guard gets an a cart and drives off. Not even a minute and y/n already ran off.

Y/n: IM OUTTA HERE DOODES!