"So… did you live here your whole life?" He asked. "No, just since I was 12" I answered blandly. "Listen I know that we're apparently married now, but I'm not ready to have sex with you yet. I mean we knew each other for all of 20 seconds before my father announced our 'engagement' so-" my rambling was cut short by Harry laughing. "Nico! I understand! I wasn't about to come in here and demand sex! That's not what a person does, at least not a decent one." I damn near melted at his laugh, why the hell was he so fucking hot. "Listen we're going to go at your pace, I'm not even going to hold your hand without your permission! We'll go on dates, have fun, anything you wanna do, and are comfortable doing, ok?" 

   Ok. He's such a fucking kind person. I really regret screaming in my father's face about not marrying him. "I actually have always wanted to go on a movie date…" I mumbled. Harry seemed to light up, he looked like a fucking puppy. "Alright let's get changed and we can go!" He ran off to his room he had gotten when he first came here, and I went to mine. Again I just put on my black jeans, a black t-shirt and my silver skull ring, but now on my opposite hand a wedding ring sat. I left my room to find him shifting from foot to foot in the living room.

   " Wow, you're eager." I said to him. We left shortly after and went to the nearest cinema. "Let's watch a horror movie!" He suggested, way too eagerly for my liking. "Ok…" I said almost reluctantly.

•during the movie•

   Ok huge mistake. I should've known better than to just blindly follow whatever he said. By the time the movie was halfway through I was clinging onto him. "Hey Nico?" He whispered. "Y-Yeah?" I whimpered, sounding pathetic. "Is this too much? Do you wanna leave?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. "Please…" I whispered and he dragged me out and brought me home. "Where's your room?" He asked. I was curious about why, but then realized he wanted to make sure I got to my room safely.

   He opened the door and laid me down on the bed and stripped me to my boxers, then he lifted the sheets and put me under them. "Sleep well Nico." He whispered. I was going to hate myself later. "Please stay, I can't be alone right now." He smiled and stripped to his boxers and slid under with me. He opened his arms, and I slid up to his chest and cuddled close. "Are you ok?" He whispered, so quietly I nearly missed it.

   "Yeah… that movie was just really scary." I whispered. Then I realized that I sounded stupid. His parents had been killed by a maniac, Said maniac then tried to kill him, he grew up in an abusive household, and he fought in a war.  

   "Don't think like that." Harry whispered as stern as he could. "Sorry." Came my short reply. The last thing I remember is him scratching my head as I fell asleep.

✿~Time skip a few weeks~✿

   Ok. I was finally over my hesitation. Harry was probably the best husband ever. He made me food, took me on sweet dates, he even found a way to have 4 days out of the week with me, and on the days he couldn't he tried to spend a few hours with me. All the things my father had never done for Persephone, or me. 

   I tried my best to return his affections, but it wasn't easy. I couldn't take it I wanted to kiss him so badly but I wanted to hold back, we had such a fragile relationship that I felt like anything that I didn't ease into could ruin it. 

   So I tried to be more flirty. I let our hands linger together a bit longer, I complimented things about him, things I didn't notice when we first met. The subtle shades of blue in his eyes, the small scars on his chest, and how his grin was slightly crooked. When that didn't seem to give him a hint, I was trying to figure out another discreet way. For fucks sake, I had literally told him his lips looked so kissable yesterday, and he LAUGHED! I mean who does that?! So I decided to corner him.

   After dinner that night, I cornered him while heading back to our room. "Nico? What are you doing?" He asked, and cocked his head like a fucking dog. I grabbed his collar to his t-shirt, which was ridiculously form fitting by the way, and tugged him down. "Harry. For the past WEEK I have been trying to get you to kiss me! If you don't right now.I will cry." I said, actually on the verge of tears. I knew I wasn't much to look at, but he said he likes me alot. He said I was beautiful. What if he's regretting agreeing to dates? What if he only said yes to laugh at me.

   I had a lot of those what if thoughts, but they were all cut off by a pair of soft lips against mine. Not wanting the sensation to end, I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him closer. I kissed him back as I cried. It felt so good to have someone I genuinely liked, no, love, prove they love me back. When we pulled away I chased his lips before resting my head against his chest, easily done because he was eight inches taller.

   "Nico! I'm sorry did I hurt you? I didn't mean to!" He asked, panicked. I laughed as best I could when I was crying. "Harry, you're fine. They're happy tears." I whispered. He sighed in relief. I was wondering if I should say what I had been thinking for weeks. 'Fuck it' I thought.

   "Harry. I love you." His reply was less than 5 seconds later. "I love you too, Nico." My heart felt so light I swore I was flying. Just like on our first date, he brought me to bed. Unlike that night there was a kiss. There was also a whisper of "I love you." For the second time that evening I said those words again.

"I love you too."

{Almost 2000 words guys! This is the longest thing I've written yet! Thank you for being so very patient and kind! Love you all have a good day/Night week and month!}

(1882 words)