Chapter 25 -A family victory

Emily's POV

As Dark Bloom and Darkar prepare to enter the Relix , We are stopped by distractions

As Dark Bloom and Darkar prepare to enter the Relix , We are stopped by distractions. Wanting to use our Charmix , they cannot because their Charmix power would not last. Techna and Digit  stay back to fight as the rest of us go on. , Flora,Musa and Tune battle the second round of monsters, leaving Aisha ,Stella and I and the remaining bonded Pixies and Pixies to continue our search.

The Guardian pixies help out Aisha ,Stella and I  to open the portal into the Relix, after finding an empty throne room. They reveal that they have a second copy of the Codex. They present a puzzle in which Stella and I  solve quickly thanks to our awesome  fashion sense, and opens the passage.

¨What is going on?¨Stella asks.

¨It is unstable and needs to be maintained.¨I said and because of the fact the passage is unstable the Winx's bonded Pixies stay to maintain it, and so, Aisha,Stella and I  enter.

Darkar and Dark Bloom begin the ritual, summoning the Ultimate Power, however Stella, Aisha and I  interrupt the ritual. Darkar then orders Dark Bloom to restart the chant. Stella and Aisha then decide to use a Charmix on Darkar and believed that had worked as he is nowhere to be found. However, he tricks them and attacks them with shadow tar. Lockette herself, makes an attempt to bring Bloom back but Darkar blasts her away. And as Darkar is about to strike them, the come in at just the right time, along with the rest of the Winx. Darkar attacks, leaving Flora, Musa and I  to fight back.Flora and Musa creates a barrier, but as Dark Bloom says the ritual, Darkar grows powerful.Flora gets knocked out so I drop the barrier .

¨Hey moron you think you are the king of darkness?¨I questioned tauntingly.

¨Yes I am .¨He says.

¨No I am.¨I said as I summoned all the darkness from Darkar leaving him a souless husk.He goes to attack me but is topped by an ice and fire shield making me grin.

We exchange a look and all blast Darkar at the same time stunning Bloom who is knocked out by Aiden.

¨What are you?¨Darkar questions in fear.

¨We are you worst nightmare.¨Ethan starts.

¨We are the springs siblings.¨Evan and I say in unison but then I punch him.

And now, it is time to celebrate with an end-of-the-year party! And, this time, the witches are invited, whoch means  that witches and fairies are now starting to become friends. Tecna and Ethan  play a video game while Brandon, Stella, Riven, Musa, Aiden and I dance, Flora and Helia socialize, and Sky and Bloom discuss what happened in Darkar's Fortress. 

And with that, everyone joins in for a group pictures to capture the memories they have all come to share.