Chapter 4 -Princess Amentia

Emily's POV

(The one with Adidas)

Since Aiden had fallen I just felt numb the guy I was hopelessly in love with had fallen off a cliff with the 2 people who were like siblings to me.

I started to cry but I stopped myself and wiped away my tears .'What the hell was I doing?'I thought. Aiden,Stella and Brandon wouldn't want me to cry over them and as long as they had each other they would be fine I reassured myself.I also decided to change my outfit cause I got mascara on it from crying.

I focus back on the group I was with.The only person I could stand was Aisha since Bloom and Sky are love sick puppies.

I saw Aisha got stuck in the wall after  a tar monster spat on her.I got out a knife the one Brandon had given me during the summer and cut her out of it with Sky's help.She hugged Sky which made Bloom seethe.

"Calm down Sabrina Fairchild . She was only thanking him with the hug."I snapped annoyed with Bloom's attitude.

"Yes she is right I was."Aisha says making Bloom stop seething.

We go to check on our friends who had fallen but we couldn't get them since Aisha wings were covered in sticky pit and Bloom couldn't transform.

"Wait .Why can't Emily get them?"Sky says glaring at me.

"Because Idiot there are 3 people and I can only carry 2 also the 3 of them can take care of themselves. Also idiot we need to focus on the mission."I said making Aisha nod and Sky still glare at me but shut up.

Aisha uses Morphix to make a pulley machine which pulls us down to where Stella ,Brandon and Aiden had fallen.We don't see them but I spot a river.

"Guys I think they fell into the river ."I said pointing at the river.We examine the river and Bloom goes to dive in the river but Sky stops her and I really wish he didn't .

"Bloom this might be the river that carried me out of here so they might be safe."Aisha said making me nod.

"They are probably at the surface of the cave so let's just continue our mission."I said making  them nod.

We had been continuously walking for hours  searching aimlessly for where the pixies were until Aisha found a tunnel she recognized.

We continue down the passage taking notes of the beautiful sounds it makes .

"Musa would have loved it here."I said reminiscing about my friends but the moment was ruined when monsters were coming at us.We did the only sensible thing and ran .

We are being chased by the monsters who eventually corner us .We can't us the seeds from Faragonda since there is no sunlight so Aisha tossed them.

I am Stunned when I see Stella and she rescues us making me grin and smile at her.

"Hey Stella I missed you but where are the boys?" I asked.

"They stayed behind in the downlands to save my life and some princess wants to marry them." She said sadly.

"Oh no!Not on my watch is a bitch like her going to see my boyfriend or yours.When I meet this girl I am going to kill her."I spat out making them jump.

"We'll help."Aisha and Stella said in unison.

Little did we know that day we formed a trio which would one day become an Octuplet .