Chapter 7-The mysterious stone

Emily's  POV

(The one with the skirt)

We return to Alfea and I immediately was hugged by Techna. Aisha by Musa and Stella by Flora.3 bondings occur which are Digit with Techna ,Tune with Musa and Chatta with Flora. Kiko tries to hug Bloom but she ignores him which makes me pet his head.

The next day Faragonda calls us into her office  most likely to talk about what kidnapped the pixies and to congratulate us on freeing them .

"The man based on your descriptions Aisha is Darkar. The man who is the mastermind behind the destruction of Domino and threw the magic dimension in chaos 16 years ago."Faragonda says which confuses me it isn't relevant to the kidnapping of the Pixies . I believe she is telling us this to make Bloom drag us along on an adventure to defeat Darkar.

"What does he want with the Pixies ?"Techna asks the question on everyone's mind.I would kidnap someone if the had something I want and I realized that is what Darkar was doing to the pixies.

"They have something he wants or know where it is."I spoke up making everyone  look at me .

"Be careful girls because this enemy can affect you from a wide distance."Faragonda says changing the subject.

"She changed the subject."Techna says to Stella and I  making us nod.What on earth was Faragonda hiding?I didn't know but I was going to figure it out.

"For their safety the pixies will stay in Alfea."Faragonda says .

"What ?No Alfea isn't their home."Aisha protests.

"It is the safest place for them to be right now with Darkar around."I tell Aisha trying to soothe her but she just nods.

"Aisha Emily is right and I want to welcome you to Alfea if you want."Faragonda says.

"Yes I would love to."Aisha beams making me laugh.

"Come on Aisha I have an idea for your hair."I said as I dragged her to the bathroom and grabbed pink hair dye and started to do her hair and this is the result.

"I said as I dragged her to the bathroom and grabbed pink hair dye and started to do her hair and this is the result

"Thank you Emily.It is awesome."Aisha says as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Your welcome Aisha and since I saw you I thought you would look good with pink  hair."I said.

"Girls Faragonda wants to see you at the lake and she says bring rain coats."Livy say then disappears.

"Girls a stone appeared and it is quite alarming.Your assignment is to destroy the stone."Faragonda says.

The sky clears and the girls start to blast it with their most powerful spells .I realize it is made with magic so I said "Andromeda's attack ."which caused a huge crack in it and caused it to break making my friends stare at me.

"Oops!"I said sheepishly hoping they won't want to stop being friends because I kind of stole their thunder.They all just laugh while Bloom glares at me then stomps off .

"What is her problem?"Aisha says staring after Bloom with distaste.

"I really don't know."I said.

The next day Faragonda introduced us to our new professor:Professor Avalon who Bloom was fascinated by .Oh Sky it looks like you have competition for Bloom's affection.He was our proper pronunciation teacher and did not empress me a bit.I could tell him and I were going to hate each other.