Y/n: now it is time to end the Insurrection once and for all~

Y/n L/n raised his right hand he aimed it at the door of the Vault with a small push he Unleashed a huge torrent of infinite energy it completely destroyed the door vaporizing it as if it were made of paper and it had been thrown into the center of the Sun once the door had been destroyed Y/n L/n look at his new hand and he was amazed by the power he now wielded.

Y/n: WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n Smiled behind his mask knowing that now he had all the power in the universe.

Y/n: all this raw power it's so exhilarating and yet at the same time it's so terrifying I never knew such power could exist.

Y/n L/n decided that this moment could use some Dramatics and a sense of flair Y/n L/n immediately jump as hard as he could into the air he crashed through multiple ceilings until eventually he crashed through the roof of the castle and he was floating in mid-air for a couple of seconds he then spread his new wings proving that he was truly complete and that he was the one and the one and only Lord of Darkness in the universe.

3rd Person POV.
Location Missi's Castle

Missi locked up towards the sound of the violent crashing and she saw a figure floating above her castle she didn't recognize the strange figure but whoever it was they were wearing black armor soon enough whoever it was spread it they're amazingly powerful and huge wings.

(A/n): This pair of wings is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments are they good? are they bad? or are they somewhere in the middle?

Missi: who is that?!?!?!

The samurai: that would be our true leader~

Missi: your leader?!?!

The blue haired girl: indeed our job was not to defeat you but to distract you and wait for our master to achieve his goal.

Missi: you little bastards how dare you deceive me!!!

Soon enough the rest of Y/n's family finished dealing with their opponents and they met up with Jack and Xenovia in the garden of the castle now Missi was totally surrounded she was just about to retaliate when the mysterious winged armored man landed in front of her his wings retracted into his back the two of them stared each other down the leader of the monster Insurrection and the Mysterious armored man stared each other down like wolves ready to rip each other apart at any moment.

Missi: who are you?!?!

???: we've met once before you should know who I am~

Missi: I would remember meeting someone so powerful but you are definitely not anyone I've met before.

???: you better think real hard and you better remember like your life depends on it because it does!!!

Missi looks at the armored man's left arm and she notices he's wearing a strange black gauntlet and it's covered in a multitude of different colored gemstones in a couple of seconds Missi was struck with realization she now knew who was behind that mask.