" well, I had heard that things were getting in the way of yours and Damien's relationship. So I had a choice. I could send you letters and try to help out with that, or I could come back and stay with you guys until the problem is solved." he said.

Wow. I thought.

I just smiled. " I'm so glad you decided to come back," I said as I pulled off of him.

I looked at everyone then and they were all staring at him with surprised and curious eyes.

I looked back at Luke. I mean I REALLY looked at him.

And god DAMN. He was sexy. Like I'm not eggaderating even a little. His blonde hair was all messy in a hot way, he was wearing a red V-neck T-shirt which REALLY brought out his eyes, he wore a white jacket that made him look super hot,black strait leg jeans with a chain, and what looked like some sort of military boots. Plus his tanned skin, his deep ocean blue eyes, his long lashes, his beautiful face, his lucious lips, his perfect white strait teeth, and his sexy muscled build..

He was a god. And to be totally honest, is really close or even a little hotter than Damien. And Damien is a real difficult person to beat in the looks department. And by real difficult I mean impossible.

" okay, I know I'm sexy and everything, but could you stop staring?" Luke winked and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder.

Then I remembered Cecilia. My eyes immediately went dark black as I turned to her. She was gawking at Luke.

I walked over and got all up in her face. " Oh no you don't. He's mine too bitch. Don't even think about trying to get him. Heck! Don't even think, about thinking about trying to get him. He would never go for a skank like you. EVER. Plus, he's deeply in love with me. So you know what? Fuck.off. Nobody wants you here. Now You better get out of this house before... Well, let's just say I would hate to be you if you don't leave in the next 4 seconds." I said menacingly.

She nodded looking terrified and raced out of the house. I chuckled to myself. I loved scaring the shit out of people.

I turned, still smiling, and all the guys were smiling too. " god cupcake. You really are a scary little thing aren't ya?" jayson said winking at me.

I laughed and grabbed Lukes hand, pushing him down on the couch and sitting on his lap. As I did that, I could hear his heart speed up and I smiled hugely at the sound. I loved that I knew I could make him feel like this. He gets all nervous, and his heart speeds up, and he shakes a bit, and you can tell he wants nothing more than to be with me. He really does truely love me. And I love that.

But I'm so madly in love with Damien. I shouldn't even be thinking of Luke like this...

Oh well? I'm so angry and Damien still. He KILLED my parents. What kind of monster does that?

I snook a peek at him. He was staring at me, with what looked like hurt, in his eyes.

I quickly looked away and put my head down on Lukes shoulder.

" uhm.... Cupcake? I need to talk to you." Jay said, sounding uncomfortable.

" okay," I said getting up, and walking down the hallways stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

I turned around and waited for Jayson to start talking.

" Aundreya.. You know how, when you're near your weakness or you talk about your weakness.. Your eyes change back to their original color?" he asked.

I nodded.

" well, when you are near Damien or talk about him, your eyes do go back to their original color.. But when you saw Lucas... Your eyes legitametly glowed violet. Which can only mean one thing. Lucas is your main weakness. Damien is still your weakness, but Lucas is your main one.." he said.

I just stood there gaping at him. Luke was my main weakness? Why? Since when?

Just then, Luke walked around the corner looking at us curiously.

" what's going on?" he asked.

I looked into his blue eyes. " Luke, we need to walk and talk," I said as I grabbed his hand and walked to the front door.

" Aundreya wait!" someone said from behind me. And I knew the voice immediately. I turned and there stood Damien.

He stood right in front of me, our chests almost touching. He grabbed both my hands and leant down, pressing his delicious lips against mine. Kissing me slowly and passionately.

My head went a little dizzy. He hasn't kissed me like this in... Well, he's never kissed me like this.

His lips parted slightly, and he slowly glided his tongue into my mouth, kissing me harder. He tasted so amazing. Everything about him was amazing.

I went weak in the knees as soon as our tongues met and I felt him smile against my lips as he caught me before I fell.

He pulled away then and smiled at me. I loved his smile. It brightened his whole face. I looked into his black eyes, that now looked a little brown.

" I love you, baby," he whispered to me so sweetly I almost died.

I smiled hugely. " I love you too. But I have to go." I said, kissing him one more time, then turning to leave. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. As soon as he grabbed my hands, all the anger that I had for him disappeared. I really hate and love the effect he has on me.

I looked at Luke, and he looked so hurt. He tried to hide it with a smile, but I could see through him. What he just saw between me and Damien hurt him like crazy. I felt so bad, but I'm in love with Damien. Not Luke.

I skipped over to Luke, grabbed his hand, and left the house walking into the forest.

" so, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked.

Oh yeah, I forgot there was something I needed to tell him.

I hesitated.. And the explained everything that had happened between me and Damien, when I left, and came back, finding out that Damien was my weakness, and then finding out that Luke was my main weakness. And when I explained that, he smiled so big I thought it would hurt his face.

" wow," was all he said.

" yep" I replied.

" well, let's forget about that, and let's have a little bet," he said, as we stopped at the edge of the forest.

I looked at him curiously." what kind of bet?" I asked.

" whoever can kill.. Let's say 6 humans and stay the cleanest, wins. If you win, I will be your personal slave for a month, and if I win... You have to kiss me." he said, staring into my eyes.

I smiled challengingly. " game on," I said.

We both chuckled as we set off, into the streets, killing poor innocent humans.

****

Hey guys. I'm SO sorry about the long ass wait for this chapter. But here it is. Hope y'all like it! <3

Comment and vote!