Battle Training Start!

ابدأ من البداية

When everyone noticed that Ryuuki, someone that was calm and collected, even frightening before the apprehension test, was suddenly a blushing mess, everyone had one idea in their head 'Even someone like Ryuuki can become a flustered mess.' Their first lesson eventually began with Present Mic teaching English, with Ryuuki and Momo largely answering Present Mic's questions.

The class just returned from the cafeteria where the meals are made by Pro Hero Lunch Rush. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves while waiting for their teacher for Hero Studies.

—-

I was chatting with Mina and she would sometimes tease me about this morning's incident.

Mina: Come on, who was it you were texting with to make you go gaga?

My cheeks were dusted with pink at the question.

Ryuuki: N-nobody! Geez you're not gonna let that go are you?

Mina: Nope. Not until you tell me who it was that got you smiling like an idiot.

Ryuuki: *sighs* Fine.

Mina: Wait, hold that thought. Toru, Ochaco, come here a sec.

They both turned to Mina and came over. I whisper yelled at MIna.

Ryuuki: Why did you call them over!?

Mina: You prefer I tell them later?

Ryuuki: ... Fine...

They reached us and asked Mina why she called them over. She gave me a sly smile.

Mina: Ryuuki's about to tell us who her crush is~.

This caught their attention, and they turned their full attention to me, causing me to blush slightly.

Ryuuki: Wow, y-you guys are really interested in this stuff.

Toru's sleeves were going up and down indicating she was flailing her arms in excitement.

Toru: Of course we are! Who wouldn't be interested in love?

Uraraka and Mina nodded in agreement as I sweatdropped.

Uraraka: So, who is it?

Ryuuki: W-well... All I can say is, we've been best friends ever since we met in my old school.

Mina: You mean Midoriya?

Ryuuki: W-what no! No, no. It's not Izuku. I've known Izuku since we were kids, but my best friend... I met her before I transferred to Aldera.

Mina: Oooh it's a she~.

Toru and Uraraka squealed together, drawing everyone's attention.

Ryuuki: P-please keep it down.

I tried telling them to tone it down, and they did, but the same level of excitement was still there.

Toru: What's her name?!

Ryuuki: I... I can't tell you guys that.

Uraraka: At least tell us about her.

Toru and Mina nodded excitedly. Unbeknownst to me, everyone's attention was on us except for candy cane and Bakugo. My cheeks were dusted a light pink as I began to tell them about Himi-chan.

Ryuuki: W-well... She has blonde hair tied into two messy space buns, she's very pretty and very adorable especially when she gets excited.

Ryuuki's gaze was soft as she had a smile filled with love as she was describing her crush to us. We may have only known each other for a few days, but I can already tell, she really loves whoever her best friend is.