Sun blinked several times as he realized the situation he was at then laughed. "Oh, Sunbeam! Is this one of Monty's flirting tricks?" A laugh escaped my mouth and I stood up, also helping Sun get on his feet.

     "Oh, (Y/n), what's that blueprint you're holding?" Asked the joyful animatronic as I gladly handed it to him. "Well, Malaya made it. It's all about the lights I guess." Metal tapping was heard from the silent daycare. Minutes passed and Sun gave out a nervous laugh.

     "S-sunbeam, did you read the whole blueprint?" Stuttered the animatronic. The question made me blush in embarrassment, of course, Malaya gave it to me for I need to read it before I came here. Letting out an anxious chuckle I honestly answered him.

     "I didn't," scratching the nap of my neck as I was pulled by a large hand. "You see, Sun here was thinking if you can turn the lights to medium-low." Said Moon as I looked at him with confusion.

      "Does that have to do with the blueprint?"

      Sun was about to say a word but Moon took over his body temporarily, giving me a nod. Making my way to the light switch, I slowly turned it into medium-low as requested. After I shifted it, the daycare dimmed more as a spray of powder was scattering the daycare.

     "Sundrop!" I ran to where I left them but, they were nowhere to be seen. This made my heart run like a horse as I searched the daycare. Malaya would kill me if she knows about this... She said just keep the animatronic company-

     My thoughts were cut out by an argument inside the slide. It sounds like Sun and Moon! I took off my shoes and socks to climb to where the sound is coming from. Their voice was near and speed up to meet them on top but as I climbed on top, I haven't met the animatronic but two young men.

     "Oh, hello pals, it's almost closing time and you're not supposed to be in the PizzaPle-"

      "Sunbeam it's me! Sun!" The man with orange hair spoke as I looked at the other man who has gray hair, "Oh, Teardrop. It's me, Moon" Glancing back at one another, I panicked! Not just because Malaya would kill me, THEY BOTH ARE SO HOT!

     "Well would you look at that, Sun? I think he likes us." A devilish smirk crossed Moon's face. This made me look at my pants and it was true. I've got a boner.

😘

     I was about to excuse myself but Sun held my wrist then my pants were zipped down unnoticed. "What the- my pants!" I shouted as Sun just rubbed the bulge earning a low groan from me. "Aw, look at Sunbeam here~" flirted the humanized version of Sun.

     My low groan became a chuckle as I pulled my boxers down showing my erected dick to him. This made him blush as Moon in the corner was jerking off.

     "Suck." I gave the command then he followed it without question. He took the tip of my erected dick licking it with his tongue and stroking the rest.

     "That's it, Sunny..." I huffed as I felt the need for more friction on my sexual part. Taking a handful of his hair, I pulled him as he took all my cock in one go. The vibration was made from his throat and it gave me a moan of satisfaction. Tears cascaded down his eyes as I wiped them away then started to move his head. Muffled moans coming from Sun gave me more control of the situated then bobbed his head faster.

      "Just a little more..." I groaned and I was about to release my seeds, Sun held my wrist signaling he was having enough which I didn't take notice of. After a few more strokes, I finally came inside his mouth.

     "Swallow it for me, Sunrise." The poor guy was hesitant to swallow it but did as he was told.

     "(Y-Y/n), Sunbeam... I wasn't expecting you to be dominant and... Well... Big." Sun licked the rest of the sticky liquid around his mouth.

     "Is that so?" I took a pillow from the side then made it support his head. "We're just starting, Sunrise." Setting both of his legs on my shoulders. He blushed madly as I saw his dick being erected from my action.

     "S-sunbeam"

     "Call me Daddy for this, Sunrise."

     "Y-yes. Daddy" The words softly choked as I stoke his inner thigh while interesting a finger inside this hole.

      "(Y/n), Sun can't resist you for a while so, I wouldn't even prep him," Moon said out of the blues.

     Sun's voice squealed due to embarrassment, "Moon! You promise- Sunbeam!" Before he can give Moon a sermon, I caressed the tip of his dick while I aligned myself to his ass. "I said, call me 'Daddy'."

     "S-sorry Daddy. P-please, I-I need you i-inside me.." Pleaded Sun as a smirk crossed my lips and slowly pushed it inside his hole. I was surprised it slipped fast like a glove.

     "Daddy! Ah~" His moans echoed but were now inaudible due to Moon shoving his dick inside his mouth.

     "Suck it," He commanded as I glared at Moon and said. "Sit on his cock, Moon." He was unsure and protested. "Why should I listen to you?" Just by raising my eyebrow, he might be hypnotized then obeyed me. Slowly shoving himself to Sun's cock, their moans were the only ones I can hear as I moved my hips up and down aggressively. Having my dick inside Sun and squeezing it, made me go crazy and moved faster to gain more tension.

     "D-daddy! Oh please cum inside~"

      "Sun, Fuck-"

     "As you wish." I pushed myself further then came after several thrusting. The three of us panted in exhaustion as I took my clothes to clean the area.

😚

     "Sunbeam, that was amazing," Sun said as he put his clothes on but failed to stand up, Moon as well. This made me chuckle and come back quickly with a warm wet towel and a basin.

     "You two did great." I started to clean Sun first the Moon who seem to be irritated. "What is it, Moon?"

     He took the towel away from me then stomped away. I heard a giggle behind me and it was Sun.

     "He doesn't want to be dominated"

      Smiling and kissing his face then we heard a scream calling my name.

     "Kuya (Y/n)! I told you not to turn it to medium-low!"

     "Screw us."