39. Hydra yet again

Start from the beginning

15 minutes later

Matteo made it back to New York, he was laying very low and just decided to lerk in the shadows and go and see his grave and the memorial. As Matteo was sneaking around he seen Peter walking home from school. Matteo just stood in the dark alleyway and watched him. He seen how Peter was walking slower than normal and both earbuds in his ears. Matteo seen how sad he looked, he looked as if he hasn't gotten any sleep in the past couple of weeks. He felt bad, he didn't want peter to look or feel upset but he needed to be away from everyone.

As he watched peter leave to the train station he made his dash to the place where he supposedly died. Right as he showed up to the place where he faked his death what must have been the memorial that Tony made. It was a bench that was connected to the cement. He tilted his head a bit before he went over and decided to take a seat. He was soon stopped when he seen a metal sign on the bench which said "In Loving Memory of Matteo Maximoff. a brave young adventurous soul. Missed by many." Matteo sighed sadly before he sat down. He then just decided to look off into the river.

As 30 minutes passed by Matteo started to watch the sun set. He smiled slightly before he soon felt a prick in the back of his neck. 'Oh no..' was all Matteo thought before he soon fell limp and felt the world start to go dark. As he looked up to see who it was he seen the same guys from that night smiling evilly down at him. "Welcome back Matteo." A mans voice stated before Matteo soon passed out.

6 hours later
Hydra base Ohio

Matteo woke up to the familiar restraints on his ankles and hands, he soon started to panic which made his start to move around violently. "No!.. no! No no no no!" Matteo blurted out before he soon heard a chuckle. "Look who's finally wake. You gave us quite a scare when you pulled that stunt." A voice blurted out from the shadows. "What do you w-want.." Matteo asked as he clenched his fist. "Oh. We just want our soldier back. Ever since The Winter Soldier abandoned us. You are the next in line. You have the power, the skills, and mostly you have more growth to add up on. So more experiments." The guard blurted out as he stepped out of the shadows. "No!..stay away from me!" Matteo yelled out as he started to squirm around to try to get free.

The old guard from Sokovia slapped Matteo across the face. "Shut up!" He yelled out. Matteo heard ringing from his left ear, he then looked at the guard before he soon felt the burning stinging pain in his cheek. "It's a good thing that your dead Matteo. The reason being is so that no one knows about you. No one will know where you are. And most importantly no one can stop me." He blurted out. Matteo just stared down at the ground, he then felt his whole soul leave his body. "Now. Enough talking let's get to the good stuff." He blurted out before he snapped his fingers. 3 guards came in to go and start injecting Matteo with new liquids. Matteo looked down at the ground with not only fear but he looked completely lost.

'I'm gonna die alone. No one can save me.' Matteo said in his mind. Before he knew it he felt the familiar pricking going in the back of his neck and in both of his arms. Matteo flinched before he felt the also familiar liquid going inside his veins and burning. Matteo soon let out a loud ear piercing scream, he then started to try and shake off the restrains but it only ever did much worse by giving his rashes. The 4 men in the room just watched and chuckled in amusement, they then left the room to go let the injections work on the boy.

As Matteo was screaming and thrashing around he felt his whole body start to shut down, and before he knew it he was slowly blacking out. Right when he completely blacked out his whole body went limp, right as he went limp his hands then started to turn black from the amount of pain and injections going in. From the way the new injections where now starting to collide with Matteo's powers which made his hands go black. The guards came running back in and looks at his hands in shock, one of them then touched his hands to see if it had the corpse cold feeling. He looked back at others with a surprised look "there not dead, or cold" the guy stated.

"Well good

"Well good. Now we can finally go and put him in our control. You three. Go and take him and bring him to the glass container. So then we can finally start our controlling process." The main guy stated. "On it Sir Malik." The three men stated before they started to take the 9 year olds limp body out of the chair and now to the glass electric chamber. "Right when he finally gets under our control. We will be unstoppable. Not even The Avengers can stop him." Malik chuckled evilly before he soon left to go and wait for Matteo's awakening.