"Omg is the great Lee Donghyuck scared of a roller coaster??hehe... But if you would have told you are, I would ofcourse teased you, but i would have let it go, why didn't you??"

"You want to go right??" She nodded her head has haechan pushed his head back.

"Then enjoy the ride and don't worry about I'll be fine i guess" he said voice slightly shivering.

She giggled lightlly as she nodded shifting a bit in her seat. Holding his palm as she gave him a warm smile. He returned the smile as his grip on her hand increased. The coaster slowly starting as his heart beat wildly.

"Eeoma!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as the coaster went flat out down the tip. Everyone screaming at the top of their lungs as the coaster went up and down, round the loops.

"THIS IS SOO COOLL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!" "AND I HATE ITTTTT!!! AAAA!!!" he yelled as he kept calling for his mother.

"You should have seen your face...hahah" laughing a lot as they came out of the ride. Holding her stomach as she laughed remembering his face. He just rolled his eyes up as he drank the water.

Feeling uneasiness in his stomach as he rushed to a corner. Throwing up all the contents he ate that afternoon.

Slowly patting his back as she stood there controlling her laughter and giving her focus on him.

"I'm so not ever NEVER going on that ride EVER AGAIN!!" "You don't have to" she giggled as she gave him a handkerchief.

"Feeling any good??" Haechan nodded his head as he sat on the seat. Putting his head behind as she sat next to him. Instantly putting his head on her shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"Tired??" "I'll be fine in a few mins" he said as she nodded. Opening her phone as she clicked a few pics.

Looking at the crowd of bickering people as they called out for their kids. A few couples walking hand in hand as a few parents tried their best to keep their children in place.

She smiled at the view as she remembered the time she came there with her parents. Scene too vivid infront of her.

"Cho-hee ya your gonna fall down. Don't run" her mother called out as the three year old giggled. Stumbling as she fell down.

"Omg i told you to not run right now look what happened" the little one cried as her mother picked her up.

"Don't cry..your a strong girl right" the mother said as she dusted the three year olds knees. "Only babies cry. Is my Cho hee a baby??" The little one shook her head as she told a no.

Sniffing in the tears as she rubbed her cheeks. "Good girl now let's go find dad and get an ice cream. Then we can go on the merry go round okay??"

The little on yelled in excitement as she forgot all the pain. Jumping up and down as she held her mothers large hands.

"Papa!!" "Cho hee ya!!!" The father picked her up as she pecked his cheeks. The mother smiling at the site of her world.

Everything was great for the little girl. But not until that one night which changed her whole life.

The scene completly changed the once giggling cho hee turned as the crying three year old sat in front of a burning car. Her parents dying in front of her eyes.

No one ever coming to help as she stayed there all night long crying. Slowly the little one turned into an adult the one she is now. "Mom" she said feebly as she looked at the souless bodies of her parents.

Tears flowing down her cheeks as she cried out loud. "Why did you have to leave me all alone in the big world. Why do everyone I love leave me!?!"

"It's alright love I'm here" haechan appeared as he engulfed her into a hug. "And I'm never leaving you"

A single tear left Cho hee's eyes as she spaced out. Everything thing she was seeing felt too real. "Mom" she mumbled as spaced into the void. Haechan heard her as he took his head off her shoulder.

"Cho" he asked as she turned her head towards him. Her tear stained weak red eyes looking straight into his. He felt his heart break.

"What happened love?" His voice filled with concern, wipping off her tears. Switching to reality as she wiped away the tears."It's just I saw my parents dying right in front my eyes and everything felt damn real" haechan just looked at her as he pulled her into his embrace.

"It's alright love. I'm right here and I'm never leaving you" caressing her hair as she clutched into his shirt. Feeling safe under his touch. As she closed her eyes.

Now all that she could see was haechan waiting for her at the end of a cliff with open arms. It didn't hurt remembering about her parents. She was finally healing from her parents death.

-

Walking hand in hand as the fairy lights shimmered, lightening their faces. The cold breeze hitting their skins as they shivered under the bitterly cold wind. Clutching onto his arms as she took in his warmth the best she could.

Enjoying each others company as their hands swayed. Shivering a bit as she clutched harder onto his arm. "You're cold??" She nodded her head looking up to meet his worry filled eyes.

"Come one let's get you somewhere warmer" he said as he pulled her into a shop. Her eyes glittered as she looked at the wide display of plushies kept on the rack.

"OMG !! PLUSHIES!!! I WANT ONE!!" She jumped up and down like a kid, pulling his arm towards the counter. "Which one do u want??" He asked as she eagerly pointed at one.

Paying for it as they left the store. "We entered the store for warmth but instead bought a plushie" haechan snorted as she admired the cut puppy plushie she held in her hand.

Getting inside the car as they sped their way towards the cliff in the woods behind dream's base.

"Wow this place is new." "Well i need to find a place to shout out my anger in both the bases so..." "This is your alternative for the other cliff" "Yup" she nodded her head. Settling down on the soft grass at the edge of the cliff, legs dangling in the air.

Haechan pulled her closer by her waist, putting a blanket over her shoulders he got from the car as he provided all the warmth he can to her.

Cho hee hugged him tightly as they both admired the view in front of them. The dazzling city lights of seoul shimmering at its peak on that very night. Away from all the noise down in the city as they stayed their in peacefulness. In each others comfort. The night perfectly molding for them as they stayed there in each others arms absorbing one another's warmth.

"I love you" "I love you too hyuck"

It was perfect.

Okay why do I feel soo sad 🤧🤧 anyways guys I'm back with the extra chapters!!! They will cover events in their life such like this one date (cus they never went on a proper one in the story)

Okay why do I feel soo sad 🤧🤧 anyways guys I'm back with the extra chapters!!! They will cover events in their life such like this one date (cus they never went on a proper one in the story) .

Look forward to the other events !!!